Jordon Ibe

Yeah agree about that. I think the nastiness might be down to him giving off an aura of not caring when he does mess up. To me it's more of a blank expression he seems to have when he loses the ball.

It's hard to say whether he's working every day in training to improve (but surely he is or Eddie wouldn't pick him), but things like not challenging for headers go beyond lack of awareness towards laziness. Fans will always cut more slack to a trier who lacks the quality than the other way around...

With Ibe isn't it also swanning around in a Lambo and playing like a Reliant Robin!

I couldn't care less what car any of the players drive - completely irrelevant. Maybe it's just me though as I'm not particularly bothered what car I drive.

Past or Future?

BwNOmXWIgAA0Uvp.jpg

I couldn't care less what car any of the players drive - completely irrelevant. Maybe it's just me though as I'm not particularly bothered what car I drive.

Whilst it's not especially important, I do find it slightly odd that the fanciest flashiest car in our players car park on matchday is Jordon Ibe's. We must have better players earning more money? Who don't deem it important to have such a car. It's just another small part in the wider issue of endearing him to our average punters.

....when you look at most teams recruitment in this league not all signings work out...Giroud at Chelsea...Blind at Man Utd...Jansen at Spurs....are just few. So if Ibe didn’t work out for us then that is just the way it is...he may still come good certainly if he reads this website as we are all telling him what he can’t do well!...managers that we all are!

If Jordan reads these posts...I'm sure he must have been made aware of them by now. - and he doesn't react , either in a good way or not..then there is something seriously wrong with his mental state you would think....but bearing in mind the money he has and an agent feeding him all sorts of c##p....then I don't think the posts will get any significant joy...he is being ruined in terms of football!
Contact with McClaren earlier in his career, on loan at Derby, can't have helped!!!

If Jordan reads these posts...I'm sure he must have been made aware of them by now. - and he doesn't react , either in a good way or not..then there is something seriously wrong with his mental state you would think....but bearing in mind the money he has and an agent feeding him all sorts of c##p....then I don't think the posts will get any significant joy...he is being ruined in terms of football!
If he's read your posts I think he'll be quite ok with his own mental state.

Boring, 1288 posts about one player.
Eddie has a camera on every player during a game.
He goes through these videos. and I am sure he calls the player to come in and watch the video with him while they discuss what they see.
Eddie wouldn't play him if he thought he was useless.

A camera on every player you say....:hmmm:

1. Where are these eleven cameras?....on top of the Ted Shed perhaps?
2. What about subs?...do they inherit the camera of the player they replace?
3. Have you seen any of these cameras?

A camera on every player you say....:hmmm:

1. Where are these eleven cameras?....on top of the Ted Shed perhaps?
2. What about subs?...do they inherit the camera of the player they replace?
3. Have you seen any of these cameras?
I think they use footage from cameras plus data from those sports vests they use.

Camera(s) on players?
And I am assumed to have something wrong up top!

This is football ?...we are talking about?
You only need one camera...the operator just moves it around depending where the ball is!
No....it IS me that is mad!

Boring, 1288 posts about one player.
Eddie has a camera on every player during a game.
He goes through these videos. and I am sure he calls the player to come in and watch the video with him while they discuss what they see.
Eddie wouldn't play him if he thought he was useless.

What a load of rubbish. He uses performance data collected from the performance coaches/staff that watch from the main stand every game and footage from the cameras around the ground. We don’t have 11 cameras following each player, next time you’re at the ground count them.

"footage from the cameras around the ground."
two cameras are enough, then edited to each players performance..
Its not rocket science. I'm sure I have seen videos on AFCB website.

;