Jordon Ibe

"footage from the cameras around the ground."
two cameras are enough, then edited to each players performance..
Its not rocket science. I'm sure I have seen videos on AFCB website.

So 2 cameras watch all 11 players at once? I think your logic is failed. They wouldn’t be able to keep up with positioning when off the ball, long kicks etc.

At least the lad is being honest in what he says at bottom of page and on link.

I hope he comes good and that goes for all our players who are struggling.

CHERRIES winger Jordon Ibe felt he had not done enough to keep his place and said: “I need to work much harder.”

https://www.bournemouthecho.co.uk/s...-much-harder-says-cherries-winger-jordon-ibe/

He said a similar thing after his first season here and to be fair he did improve for a spell at the start of the 2nd season. Regardless I don’t think he fits our system or style of play

See thats good and all, but why doesnt he work hard now? You either have that mentality or not. You constantly fail and dont put much effort in and then during an interview for a local paper decide you need to work harder?

At last!

We have new Jason "give me time" Brisset

How many last chances did that bloke have?

Although I've just found this:

Enigmatic is certainly the work for JB

What finally did it for me is when Newcastle crossed the ball from the left and Ibe could have put something on it. Instead he DUCKED out the way.

At last!

We have new Jason "give me time" Brisset

How many last chances did that bloke have?

Although I've just found this:

Enigmatic is certainly the work for JB

You ever seen the end of year player ratings for him in his youth team.

Not sure the exact figures but his manager gave him Ability:9 Attitude:4 or something like that. Meanwhile further down the team sheet was David Beckham Ability:6 Attitude:10

Again, the figures are probably wrong but the weightings are right. One of them had the attitude the other didnt.

You ever seen the end of year player ratings for him in his youth team.

Not sure the exact figures but his manager gave him Ability:9 Attitude:4 or something like that. Meanwhile further down the team sheet was David Beckham Ability:6 Attitude:10

Again, the figures are probably wrong but the weightings are right. One of them had the attitude the other didnt.

If I remember correctly, this isn't the first time he's said this. I think he said exactly the same last season at some point, again in the Echo?

Edit: Here you go https://www.bournemouthecho.co.uk/s...and_knows_he_must___39_buck_up_my_ideas__39_/

Good that he at least acknowledges that he is not doing enough but as others have said, why has he still not done anything about it ? I'm sure Jordon is a fun guy to have around, always seems to be larking about in the training videos. I'm also sure he has not managed to have the career he has had by being a dick. I still get the feeling though that he has had it too easy in his career and has never really had to work hard for any success he has had. He wouldn't be the first player to have a career solely based on natural talent but we have often seen that these types of players frustratingly never reach their full potential. That only happens if they add effort to their natural ability. That is Jordon's challenge. Does he want to maximise his potential ( then he needs to get his head down and work damn hard ) or is he content to squander it whilst picking up a nice pay cheque ? These are the best years of his playing career. It's now or never Jordon. Don't waste the obvious talent you have, you haven't reached the summit yet, there is more you can achieve, you just have to be prepared to work for it.

I hope to see some improvement soon. Talk in the press is cheap. Let's see some desire. I'm sure he would be getting A LOT less grief on here if we all felt that he was at least giving 100% effort in every game and in every aspect of improving himself as a player.

:utc:

Can we rename this thread the "Glass house for sanctimonious afcb fans"?

I changed the last two words so it didn't get deleted.

We could rename it to "Snowflakes getting upset about player performance discussions"

Or maybe "Must delete as we cannot discuss anything football related on a football forum"

;