Jordon Ibe

Not fit to wear the shirt
Not fit to be associated with our club.
Hopefully for his sake he will learn from this. At that age earning that money, driving those sorts of cars and living a lifestyle most of us can only dream of he must have felt he was invincible. His career here is more than likely over but if he can learn , show some humility and concentrate on earning trust back he could salvage his career before it's too late.

Does make you wonder, a bang average premier league player, can afford a £130k car, and is on that sort of money.
Assuming he'll get a years ban and a small fine

2000 Top players in the European Leagues out of 8bn. However you look at it, he's in the top 0.00000025% of players in the world. How much does the top 0.00000025% in your industry make?

Not fit to be associated with our club.
Hopefully for his sake he will learn from this. At that age earning that money, driving those sorts of cars and living a lifestyle most of us can only dream of he must have felt he was invincible. His career here is more than likely over but if he can learn , show some humility and concentrate on earning trust back he could salvage his career before it's too late.
I think he must be a bit dim - probably no hope for him - I think the light has been switched off all the time he’s been here except for the odd flash probably due to a loose wire. He’s seriously let the club down. He obviously has some skill but has no interest in actually contributing to the club that is paying him obscene amounts of money.

Given too much hype and too much money, all too soon. Not only our fault, goes back to Liverpool bigging him up as the successor to Raheem Sterling. But we've played a part.

A mismanaged career that isn't going to fulfil it's potential, not for a lack of talent, but for a lack of stuff between the ears.

Needs a fresh start somewhere away from here. And I suggest away from the bright lights of London as well, where he seems to spend a lot of time.

At the right club, if/when he's matured, I think he could be a decent Championship to lower PL player. At the rate he's going though, he wouldn't get back in at Wycombe.

Re sentencing a lot depends on the magistrates and especially the clerk of the court.

I suspect a very dim view will be taken because

a) he’s been caught in a lie by a witness (impartial so greater weight will be given to it)

b) he’s shown utter contempt for the law by not making himself available for interview, repeteadly

c) given the time and nature of the accident we call all assume why he ran away, as can the court

d) he’s a high profile person in a “role model” occupation, allegedly

e) his prepared statement about his actions the next day seems dubious to say the least

The only mitigating circumstance is that there’s no other persons involved.

Expect Band 2 sentence at least - 200 hours community service and means tested fine.

Though I wouldn’t completely rule out them going for an exemplary sentence of a suspended prison term (though they are very much frowned at at the moment).

2000 Top players in the European Leagues out of 8bn.

Whilst I take your overall point, over half of those 8 billion are the wrong sex to play professional male football and I'm guessing that another couple of billion are too young, too old or too incapacitated. Take out another billion who couldn't give a toss about football, or are American, Chinese or Indian and whilst he is clearly doing well.....it's not as well as you postulated.

I think he must be a bit dim - probably no hope for him - I think the light has been switched off all the time he’s been here except for the odd flash probably due to a loose wire. He’s seriously let the club down. He obviously has some skill but has no interest in actually contributing to the club that is paying him obscene amounts of money.

I did see him play at Canford for the U21's v Plymouth a couple of weeks ago.

Re sentencing a lot depends on the magistrates and especially the clerk of the court.

a) he’s been caught in a lie by a witness (impartial so greater weight will be given to it)

b) he’s shown utter contempt for the law by not making himself available for interview, repeteadly

c) given the time and nature of the accident we call all assume why he ran away, as can the court

e) his prepared statement about his actions the next day seems dubious to say the least

Expect Band 2 sentence at least - 200 hours community service and means tested fine.

Though I wouldn’t completely rule out them going for an exemplary sentence of a suspended prison term (though they are very much frowned at at the moment).

Suggest driving a Reliant Robin for 12 months!

I thought a clerk of the court dealt with administrative side of things

Whilst I take your overall point, over half of those 8 billion are the wrong sex to play professional male football and I'm guessing that another couple of billion are too young, too old or too incapacitated. Take out another billion who couldn't give a toss about football, or are American, Chinese or Indian and whilst he is clearly doing well.....it's not as well as you postulated.

Narrow it to 0.5bn then, he's still in the top 0.000004%. My industry overlaps hospitality, healthcare and IT. I think the top 0.000004% of those industries would earn more than your 'average' PL footballer

Last edited:
What a waste. Can’t argue he hasn’t been given plenty of opportunity at DC.

I know he’s got learning difficulties but come on this is not able to explain all of this mess and his failed time with us. Be interesting so see where he is in 3 years time.
Hasn’t Rantie also gone off the rails big time since failing with us?

Last edited:

;