Josh Bowler

Great goal, it would have to be to get past Travers!!

Would need to see more of both Bowler and Dembele to make decision. But at the moment I am quite happy with Dembele BECAUSE HE SCORED THE WINNER!! (and there's always the summer window :ROFLMAO:)

:utc:

Always liked watching wingers play for our club, we had some good ones as well.

Seeing a really good winger like George Best when he was at the top of his game, must have taken some beating, we had a brief glimpse of him later in a Cherries shirt.

A good winger who can cross a ball well is one way of getting around a solid defence.

Always liked watching wingers play for our club, we had some good ones as well.

Seeing a really good winger like George Best when he was at the top of his game, must have taken some beating, we had a brief glimpse of him later in a Cherries shirt.

A good winger who can cross a ball well is one way of getting around a solid defence.
Never mind Best. Peter Johnson was great.

Great signing. .great price....he seems to have the skills enough to sneak through the Man City defence...with the type of movements Brooks had v Chelsea..and with Dave coming back too.. we have some more options to bother the big teams with.
Solanke will be rarin' to go and will relish the support of creative wingers around him.

Bowler must be excited about this prospect of suddenly stepping up a league - and he looks mean and industrious in a few clips i've seen ...not like so many lazy and fair weather 'types' what is masquerading as top professionals innit ...know whut ah mean..

Don't you just love it when i'm positive..

Hm is this still a 'live' interest ? I got the impression that in January we moved on from Rothwell to Cantwells loan and to Dembele when we couldn't get Bowler. With Anthony, Christie, Dembele, Brooks and Stanislas do we need another winger/wide attacker ? Bloated squads where players get frustrated through lack of game time are not generally happy environments.
I like Bowler and would have no issues if we did sign him though and maybe there is a cunning plan we are not party to.

;