Josh King. The worst player to pull on our shirt??

LewSwimmin - 6/4/2017 10:19

This thread has now been transferred to:

Steve Cook - oh no - he's player of the season
Junior Stanislas - oh no - he was very effective before his injury
Drew Surman - bit unfair as he's now injured
Benik Afobe - oh no - he scored a crucial goal last night
Aah yes, it must be Jordan Ibe then

Don't worry Jordan, there are plenty more players from the Cherries past who could be added to that list who went on to prove the doubters wrong.

Then there is the other list....

Glen Murray
Lewis Grabban
Brad Smith
Juan Iturbe
Christan Atsu

We can all keep supporting and hoping but not all players work out.

DevizesRed - 6/4/2017 14:07

Remind me, what exactly has Brad Smith done so wrong to be mentioned in dispatches?

He looked well out of his depth against League One Millwall if that's any help!

Admittedly nearly everyone had a mare that day, but B.Smith was particularly awful.

Didn't see the Millwall game but don't really think anyone has seen enough of B.Smith in a Bmth shirt to write him off.
Thought he looked decent filling in for Daniels at Arsenal away earlier in the season.

I remember King saying during preseason he thinks the team should aim for top 10 and he personally was aiming to score 15 goals. Was impressed he was aiming high and it looks like it was justified. We're 2 points off of 10th and he's 3 goals off of 15.

Red_till_i'm_ded your famous.

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2017/04/26/what-bournemouth-fans-thought-of-josh-king-when-he-first-joined/

Jim The Cherry - 27/4/2017 08:41

Red_till_i'm_ded your famous.

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2017/04/26/what-bournemouth-fans-thought-of-josh-king-when-he-first-joined/

Haha.. That's brilliant... Good effort Jim :hihi:

Some Newcastle fan on Twitter made a list of how they should spend their promotion money a couple of days ago.

Under striker he had King - at £7m :hihi:

ForbiddenFruit - 27/4/2017 10:09

Some Newcastle fan on Twitter made a list of how they should spend their promotion money a couple of days ago.

Can only assume Marlon King

pedro3187 - 27/4/2017 10:35

I wouldn't bet on that being who he meant if you'd seen how deluded the rest of his list was :grin:

ForbiddenFruit - 27/4/2017 10:43

pedro3187 - 27/4/2017 10:35

I wouldn't bet on that being who he meant if you'd seen how deluded the rest of his list was :grin:

I've seen them linked with Cook today as well. Since Ritchie went they seem to think we're their feeder club :eyes:

Since there seems to be so much bo_llox being written on Vitals at the moment, I thought I'd join in and revive this old chestnut because King hasn't scored in the four games he's played.

#KINGOUT

#ALLOUT

#PLAYTHETEALADY

Woeful today. Woeful all season. Absolutely categorically not good enough at this level. L1 player at most. Can't score, can't create chances, can't win a header. Clueless. Quite possibly the worst money we have spent. Personally I don't want to see this prat play for us again.

Your final sentence sums it up perfectly.

Oh how much flack you copped.

He certainly will never wear the shirt again, so in a roundabout way you were right.

;