Josh King. The worst player to pull on our shirt??

Yes playing two strikers instead of 3 mids seems to leave us over run. However 4 goalkeeping mistakes is why we lost. Not King.

Pazz_AFCB - 25/10/2015 16:35

Callum Hart
Ricky Sappleton
Conal Platt
Russell Perrett
Marcos Painter

Did you ever have the pleasure of watching them try and play football for AFCB?
Yep.saw all of them. Opinion still hasn't changed.

USCherry - 25/10/2015 17:04

Yes playing two strikers instead of 3 mids seems to leave us over run. However 4 goalkeeping mistakes is why we lost. Not King.

They didnt get into second gear...we would have lost with 2 keepers in goal.

Agree. Top quality side. Kane was fantastic. We were taught a lesson today. King may not have been directly at fault for the defeat, or boruc's cock ups, but he offered nothing to the team. He might have well not bothered turning up.

red_house - 25/10/2015 12:06

USCherry - 25/10/2015 17:04

They didnt get into second gear...we would have lost with 2 keepers in goal.

doesnt matter what gear you think they were in. They created nothing the whole game.

I think we have to keep faith with King.........I honestly believe he'll make an excellent Championship striker one day........ :grin:

King looks like a carbon copy of Lyle. Late to the ball, bottles challenges, no confidence on the ball, seems to have no passion on interest and rarely does anything to threaten opponents.

King was dreadful and has been all season barring one game.

However, can someone please explain to me the reasoning behind bringing O'Kane on in his place when you are losing heavily ?

What does that achieve ?

Overreaction to say that, and yes fair enough a gamble on potential.

But I've absolutely no idea why he's getting as much game time as he does.

Tomlin, OKane both have contributed far more in a fraction of the game time.

Find king very frustrating but he is improving and hit the post. Trouble is we can wait all season for him to get to prem standard.

King is physically quick but he just doesnt seem to be tuned in to our way of playing. For this reason, i still think he's got potential. The problem is that i dont want him to learn in a team that's getting thumped. I want him to learn from the bench in a team that's winning...

This is why were missing Wilson. Physically and mentally - lightening quick. Get well soon Callum. We need you so so much.

Red_till_im_ded - 25/10/2015 16:18

Woeful today. Woeful all season. Absolutely categorically not good enough at this level. L1 player at most. Can't score, can't create chances, can't win a header. Clueless. Quite possibly the worst money we have spent. Personally I don't want to see this prat play for us again.

FFS give the lad a break. Yes he is clearly struggling to make it but he is not the only one consistently at this level. If you have watched AFCB for any length of time then to even ask the question about "worst player to pull on our shirt" is IMO frankly ridiculous at this stage.

As for today I actually thought he offered more than Murray did today, not that I am suggesting for a moment that means he is better than Murray, as that too would be ridiculous.

NWCherries98 - 25/10/2015 16:33

He's starting because we have NO OTHER OPTIONS. Injuries have completely crippled our team.

But we do.. If we don't start playing 5 in midfield now I don't understand anything...

Bleeding obvious to me that Eddie gave King a rocket at half-time as he was suddenly chasing everything around for the first 15 mins of second half....not that he had much impact mind.

It really annoys me that we have so called 'supporters' like the OP. And King will obviously find his game improving when he knows he has such backing.

I don't think he is the worst player we have had and maybe he will improve, but I feel we need a striker on the pitch who can score or at least try and score more than our midfielders and given the game time he has had I would look at another option and perhaps use Josh from the bench or in cup games - A proven striker would be the first buy in the window!!!

;