Josh King. The worst player to pull on our shirt??

Red_till_im_ded

Fans' Favourite
Woeful today. Woeful all season. Absolutely categorically not good enough at this level. L1 player at most. Can't score, can't create chances, can't win a header. Clueless. Quite possibly the worst money we have spent. Personally I don't want to see this prat play for us again.

Little bit of an overreaction.

We gambled on potential and Howe needs to cut his losses with King.

He may have some pace but he his half a second slower in thought than his team mates and his defenders.

Wilson would have been first to so so many balls that King never reaches.

You can't teach speed of thought and this is why King is the new Mcquoid, who hasn't scored yet.

Who is the best fit striker we have right now? Clearly Murray so he should be the one leading the line and getting the chances. The other options should have to work around that and, unfortunately for him, I would put King behind Tomlin and Yann for the deeper striker role.

One for the future with development. I think it is unfair to expect him to be a Premiership starter. So I wonder what Eddie is up to on this one.

NWCherries98 - 25/10/2015 16:26

Scapegoating at its finest.

Not at all. He offered nothing today. Looked a million miles away from being a premier league striker. We started with 10 men. Body language was poor, didn't challenge any header, ran away from the ball, offered nothing to the team. But he'll be picking up his wage packet with a smile at the end of the month. Shocking

Callum Hart
Ricky Sappleton
Conal Platt
Russell Perrett
Marcos Painter

Did you ever have the pleasure of watching them try and play football for AFCB?

Pazz_AFCB - 25/10/2015 16:35

Callum Hart
Ricky Sappleton
Conal Platt
Russell Perrett
Marcos Painter

Did you ever have the pleasure of watching them try and play football for AFCB?

Marcos Painter was a talent

Marcos Painter

It looked like one of the other player's children had run onto the pitch. Wandered around aimlessly for 45 minutes gawking whenever the ball came near him. Also nearly got his lunch money stolen by the opposition whilst Pitman did nothing to support him, which was also quite odd. The strangest performance from an AFCB professional I've ever seen.

kirsikka - 25/10/2015 16:39

Marcos Painter

It looked like one of the other player's children had run onto the pitch. Wandered around aimlessly for 45 minutes gawking whenever the ball came near him. Also nearly got his lunch money stolen by the opposition whilst Pitman did nothing to support him, which was also quite odd. The strangest performance from an AFCB professional I've ever seen.

Haha, that's mad me laugh on a grim day. Good pitch that day...

NWCherries98 - 25/10/2015 16:33

He's starting because we have NO OTHER OPTIONS. Injuries have completely crippled our team.
For crying out loud. Yes, the injuries have happened and we have to try and cope with that but King is not the solution. He is simply not good enough so EH has to find another solution. Murray will score goals, King won't. F#ck king off andatart tryinging something new around murray. It's all well and good saying king has pace but it ain't worth shee-ite if he can do f#ck all else.

Red_till_im_ded - 25/10/2015 16:41

NWCherries98 - 25/10/2015 16:33

He's starting because we have NO OTHER OPTIONS. Injuries have completely crippled our team.
For crying out loud. Yes, the injuries have happened and we have to try and cope with that but King is not the solution. He is simply not good enough so EH has to find another solution. Murray will score goals, King won't. F#ck king off andatart tryinging something new around murray. It's all well and good saying king has pace but it ain't worth shee-ite if he can do f#ck all else.

Completely agree. But today, we really had no one else to play there. Would O'Kane have been better? Or Kermorgant? Maybe, maybe not. King was not responsible for the whole team failing to turn up past 10 minutes.

Wasn't at the Man C game but was there today for this 5-1 defeat.

We started off well with a well taken goal by Ritchie and then we give away a stupid penalty, that changed the game.

Spurs punished us for our errors and they never let us relax on the ball.

We were given a football lesson today from a very good team.

Missing our key players really showed today.

Today down the flanks we looked dangerous.

It's in the middle of the pitch , we are exposed 3-2 too often.
Plus when we get the ball our option was to hit Murray . King was static , seriously static.
442 we can't play at the moment it's bloody obvious .

;