Josh nominated for PL Player of the Month

I've always thought that, when given the chance, Josh is our best no. 9. I don't think his scoring patch last season was a fluke and he's starting to prove that now.
They are similar players in a way but have differences in how they approach the game

Both are fast and strong which makes them a handful for the defence. Where they differ is most of Josh’s movement is running with the ball at his feet. Callum tends to make off the ball runs into space behind defences.

Callum is a more natural no. 9, but if we are playing just one striker, I think Josh is better as he has more space for his dribbles.

Alternatively which is the best partnership up front: Wilson & King; King & Brooks; or Wilson & Brooks? Not a bad selection to choose from.

Obviously we know all about Wilson & King and we’ve seen Wilson & Brooks a couple of times. King & Brooks had the best of starts on Wednesday, it will be interesting to see how they build on that.

5 weeks is a long time, we'll see when we get there, however as always the short belongs to the person wearing it. King's doing nothing wrong at the minute so no reason to take it off him

5 weeks is a long time, we'll see when we get there, however as always the short belongs to the person wearing it. King's doing nothing wrong at the minute so no reason to take it off him
and we certainly don't want to see his jock strap do we?

Another good result with goals on Saturday and it’s going to be difficult to dislodge this pairing right now .
Callum’s got a great attitude though ,when he’s fit he’ll just knuckle down and win his place back ...then we also have the new lad .

;