JT after the game

We are so, so lucky we havent got a 'diabolical cretin' like Moyes or Maclaren in charge of our incredible Cherries....JT is THE Man !
If We Believe in Him. ..he will deliver us from Evil ....and from Weevils that crawl out of Berkshire Biscuits... and other old foes that have been waiting and are out 'get us'....oh yes they are all lining up....

He's won more trophies than Eddie already! But a long way to go before being mentioned in the same breath as Eddie who is our GOAT

Its early days...but if we Could crack this Div again...I can see Eddie sat in the stand at the last game with his smuggest ' Smug Eddie' Thunderbirds are Go grin..going " thats ma boy".

Christ i need a drink!

Note: the missus saw me tapping this stuff in just now....and asked me if im 'alright' ...." Of course i am" says I...
" oh i really dont think you are " says Her Hership... " if that crap floats it for you".
What bothers me is...she isnt often wrong !

Exactly the sort of thing I wanted to hear....”the mentality’s got to be, if we score two, we don’t sit back, we score three, we score four”

Impressed with words, playing style and performances so far
I heard JT phoned up Eddie at half time and asked him what do we do now. Eddie told him to sit back and try and nick a winner on the break,
JT said, sit back, feck that, I'm going for a hat full of goals.

;