JT post match interview...

Once again Kris was spot on with the questions. Yet more waffle from JT. He should be the man to inspire the confidence. Time will tell but is time on his side?

As angry as I am at some of the players, can you imagine sitting in the dressing room and taking instruction, motivation, inspiration from talk like that interview?

Only heard a little of Sam Surridge's interview on Solent but watched his interview on COWS. Surely it isn't right to push one of the younger players forward for interviews but fair play to Sam for stepping up.

He was shite imo.....the only player more shite than him in the first half was Lewis Cook.....i never want to see that partnership again.
I said before kick off that Lewis Cook would have to be pretty special in that midfield. Like him as a player or not, he never stood a chance against Wednesdays midfield.

So we’re a young inexperienced team,come on,it’s full of internationals who have played for their countries at different levels.What a load of drivel from the “head in the sand” Tindall Mepham a disaster along with Kelly and Brooks and most of the others.Don’t see any way out of this mess ,

I said before kick off that Lewis Cook would have to be pretty special in that midfield. Like him as a player or not, he never stood a chance against Wednesdays midfield.
He's supposed to be special isn't he?....PL standard so we are to believe.....getting played of the park by Barry Bannon.

;