Just watched.....

I remember camping out on the Sunday,on a bank holiday,outside Dean Court,for Charlton away tickets.I got there at seven and was front of the queue with big Clive.Stayed awake all night there and got home on the Monday at nine thirty,then went to the game as it was a bank holiday ,Birmingham City I think,and if I can recall it right,we went two down but I was so sure we'd come back and sure enough we did,think we won four two

I remember camping out on the Sunday,on a bank holiday,outside Dean Court,for Charlton away tickets.I got there at seven and was front of the queue with big Clive.Stayed awake all night there and got home on the Monday at nine thirty,then went to the game as it was a bank holiday ,Birmingham City I think,and if I can recall it right,we went two down but I was so sure we'd come back and sure enough we did,think we won four two
Yes , two down quite early on and we looked briefly rattled...
Then we just got into our stride and turned it round ....

Though they fluffed a great chance to make it 0-3. Was it Steve Cook who saved the day?
Believe so .
You know , I might just have to watch that season’s DVD again in full , to remind me what a fantastic team we had then , in my mind definitely our “ best squad ever “
UTCIAD :utc::bow:

Yes , two down quite early on and we looked briefly rattled...
Then we just got into our stride and turned it round ....
They also missed an open goal, hitting the underside of the bar, or would have gone 3 up in about 25 minutes!

Oops just read rest of thread!

Last edited:

;