Kids and tourists

northstandmark

UTC Legend
No not the squad!
Large proportion of kids there tonight clapping their clappers and all that jazz. Practically all second half atmosphere came from high pitched children.

Also tourist types, not entirely looking sure about what on earth was going on.

Makes you wonder how many we could cram in if these lot could get proper league match tickets at not too expensive a price.

sounds horrendous - couldn't we just make a stand for them the other side of the park, and they can sit there?

Was definitely a very unusual atmosphere! Good to see so many kids there - first match for many, I expect. Shame we didn’t sell out though...hundreds of empty seats.

Such a shame for the first time in my lifetime , AFCB the most supported team in schools around the area ( I can only attest to Poole but I would hope it’s the same in Bournemouth )and this is the closest many will get to watch their team play .

If I see another clapper within a one mile of a football stadium, I'm going to call childline. I am a kid but, i hate kids at football... they just ruin the experience. you know what's worse though, parents of kids who moan when they hear a swear word. it's football, what do you expect! watch it on the telly, jeez. that's my BillMcgarryCherry moment for tonight out of my system...

Spent the match being hit on the head with a clapper by a shrieking kid, his dad apologised and said it was his first ever game. The ticket office also managed to sell my season ticket seat to another person but to be fair it was sorted very efficiently. We also had one child who,went out to the toilet twice in the second half. Looking forward to a normal match on sat!

No not the squad!
Large proportion of kids there tonight clapping their clappers and all that jazz. Practically all second half atmosphere came from high pitched children.
Also tourist types, not entirely looking sure about what on earth was going on.
Makes you wonder how many we could cram in if these lot could get proper league match tickets at not too expensive a price.

Oooooooh, 'bout 18,000, I think. That would be fine for us(!)

;