King and Walker.

Walker trips King. Ref has yellow out to show to Walker. Then both players do handbag pushing. Ref correctly shows yellow to King and then Walker, but surely Walker should have been shown 2 yellows, one for trip and one for pushing.
Was King really booked?? Walker was easily the bigger culprit. Pep was furious with him.

Was King really booked?? Walker was easily the bigger culprit. Pep was furious with him.

Yes, saw that as not far from me.

Echo

City boss Pep Guardiola had to intervene to prevent a touchline ruck after Kyle Walker had cleaned out King. The Norwegian reacted furiously and put his hand on Walker’s throat, with referee Kevin Friend cautioning both players.

Yes, saw that as not far from me.

Echo

City boss Pep Guardiola had to intervene to prevent a touchline ruck after Kyle Walker had cleaned out King. The Norwegian reacted furiously and put his hand on Walker’s throat, with referee Kevin Friend cautioning both players.
Is that report accurate? It looked to me like King stood up to Walker who immediately gave him a pretty hefty shove.

king deffo started it, stupidly grabbing him

Thought King was unlucky to be booked, in reply he moved an outstretched hand towards Walker,very little force to it.
If that's the standard there would be 6 yellows a game.

In contrast, in the Arsenal Spurs game the ref let numerous transgressions go included tackles similar to Walker's lunge.

;