Kyle Taylor

great news – I thought he did well for the first 25 mins against Brighton.

Twinned with Lucerne in Switzerland and they're not in the EU either

I imagine nothing but love from these folk

Not to be confused with Lyle Taylor who I see is at his 14th club. The new Steve Claridge?

Sorry off topic, congratulations Kyle.

Not to be confused with Lyle Taylor who I see is at his 14th club. .

Remarkably, with all that upheval and playing all over the UK, he's still averaged a goal every 2.6 games, which isn't too shabby. He's also scored some incredible goals amongst them.

The bloke's obviously got talent, not sure why he can't seem to settle anywhere (3 years at Wimbledon aside). Possibly having trouble finding his level?

Remarkably, with all that upheval and playing all over the UK, he's still averaged a goal every 2.6 games, which isn't too shabby. He's also scored some incredible goals amongst them.

The bloke's obviously got talent, not sure why he can't seem to settle anywhere (3 years at Wimbledon aside). Possibly having trouble finding his level?

Seems to be getting the games under Lee Bowyer- who has a decent managerial record at the Valley so far, in with a decent shout at promotion.

Three and a half years is a statement of faith from Eddie in Kyle. I don’t recall any of our youth players been offered such a long deal. I noticed at the start of the season, Eddie would always name check him on the injury list which made me think he wasn’t far off our PL match day squad.

We do need a midfielder who can keep hold of the ball and be positive with his passing. Whether Kyle is that person who knows but he should get an opportunity to stake a claim. I don’t think pairing him with Surman was ideal on his debut but you could see technically he was good.

Looked good in pre season but then picked up an injury. Bad timing.
Kyle was injured for preseason this year so didn’t play any games. Are you thinking of Mahoney? He seems to be doing OK on loan at Birmingham but not sure he’s setting the world alight. Think he’ll find it difficult here with Brooks’ emergence as a left footed right sided attacker.

Kyle was injured for preseason this year so didn’t play any games. Are you thinking of Mahoney? He seems to be doing OK on loan at Birmingham but not sure he’s setting the world alight. Think he’ll find it difficult here with Brooks’ emergence as a left footed right sided attacker.

I thought he played in la manga, the first game vs Sevilla?

Gone to FGR on a seasons loan
How nice...send some more...we dont need em do us?.....Its not like we get injuries is it ?
And we can leave Surridge at Swansea...he only scored 2 t'other night v Crewe ..in contrast to our prolific strikers v Nailsworth Rovers ( suburb of Stroud) !

Should be a good club for Kyle. Nice opportunity to put himself in the shop window and get a decent permanent move next summer

Last edited:

;