Kyle Taylor

My understanding for Arter, was that whilst we have technically loaned him to Fulham, it was as good as a perm move as I think I read they have an obligation to buy at the end of the season...

Strange, but if true then good luck to him. He seems happy in London now and a difficult situation dealt with IMO... Both parties need to move on.

...IF we had to cover the midfield then it would make more sense to get Arter back?
Given the serious injury he gave to Kelly (will we ever see him in a red and black shirt as opposed to a red and black woolly jumper?) I don't want him back. He's a liability, I saw the tackle and he showed no remorse or concern for his team mate after he had done it.

Given the serious injury he gave to Kelly (will we ever see him in a red and black shirt as opposed to a red and black woolly jumper?) I don't want him back. He's a liability, I saw the tackle and he showed no remorse or concern for his team mate after he had done it.
that is really quite sad that Harry would be like that, and if true then I feel rather sorry for him! (but agree on that basis I wouldn't want him back either!!)

My understanding for Arter, was that whilst we have technically loaned him to Fulham, it was as good as a perm move as I think I read they have an obligation to buy at the end of the season...

Strange, but if true then good luck to him. He seems happy in London now and a difficult situation dealt with IMO... Both parties need to move on.

I thought i read at the time that fulhan were only obliged to sign Harry if they get promoted. Anyone confirm this?

whether Fulham sign harry or not he doesnt want to be here for personal reasons, no point in saying we should recall him as that ship has sailed, I would love harry back but harry before his personal tragedy

If he can't get in Forest Green squad then im afraid it's time, Football is ruthless, clubs and players phuck each other it's a vicious circle.

I'd take Harry back in a heartbeat we miss that fight and passion. If we go down we will definitely need his character.

If he can't get in Forest Green squad then im afraid it's time, Football is ruthless, clubs and players phuck each other it's a vicious circle.

I'd take Harry back in a heartbeat we miss that fight and passion. If we go down we will definitely need his character.
True there is something in Harry that drives teams,Harry don't want to be a loser.He has the drive we miss.

Was Taylor injured at all in the last few months, or was he just not being picked? EH seemed to rate him quite a bit, but he hasn't really progressed in the last year or two, if you compare him to players like Kilkenny, Ofoborh etc.

Love Harry to bits but towards the end he was a bit of a liability with his short fuse and anyway he wasn't playing well. Also he doesn't want to live in Bournemouth anymore.

Was Taylor injured at all in the last few months, or was he just not being picked? EH seemed to rate him quite a bit, but he hasn't really progressed in the last year or two, if you compare him to players like Kilkenny, Ofoborh etc.
As far as I can tell, in his time at FGR he didn’t suffer another injury, just seems to have been used very little. Fans on their forum think he is a bit of a luxury player, ineffective and too slow for their style of play. So maybe it’s as you fear and he hasn’t really progressed in his time away. Maybe we are bringing him back to send him somewhere else where he will be better appreciated and developed ? He has been in and around our first team and has played in a cup game, so not quite sure why we sent him to FGR really.

;