Last Game in a Bournemouth Shirt

Brooks and billing will be here .
Danjuma will go.

love lerma but for decent money I think we could get a decent replacement
I can see begovic staying

Hardly bed wetting is it.

An apparent PL squad doesnt go up from the Championship, club in debt.

It's more than likely we will lose 4 or 5 players.

its was a joke .. as in the bedwetters won’t be wearing their shirts again ..sorry

Arnie will 100% go, as will Brooks. I think Billing, S Cook, Kelly and Smith might too.

Solanke will stay another season I think. Stan, Begovic and Lewis Cook too.

Priorities now are convincing all/any of Steve Cook, Carter Vickers, Kelly and Smith to stay, developing the likes of Stacey and Rico more - plus those from the under 21s. Also, it's important to make smart transfer decisions. More decisions like the Pearson one and fewer bonkers ones like the Shane Long and Wilshere ones. We will have Stan but he will always be an injury risk. We need to use the remainder of the parachute payment very wisely and mix permanent moves with loan signings. For instance, Harvey Elliott would be a good loan move.
Mepham's time with us has been a disaster so far, a lot down to bad luck and confidence but today was just really poor judgement. Having said that, he has potential and his stock is low so with lots of work, encouragement and a bloody good sports shrink, I think he could turn things around and help us next season, especially if we are without Cook and/or CCV.

Kelly?
Danjuma?
Brooks?
Lerma?
Begovic?

Smith?
Billing?

Could see a completely different team next season.
Kelly?
Danjuma?
Brooks?
Lerma?
Begovic?

Smith?
Billing?

Could see a completely different team next season.

Can see Danjuma, Brooks, Lerma, Solanke all being offloaded, too expensive

This was the season to do it. We'll probably look to cash in on these now and save on wages

I agree. Pearson is an upgrade on Lerma for sure and gets fewer yellows. If Annie is off to West Ham, are there any Hammers we might get in return? What about other affordable fringe players like CCV was at Spurs? He's been amazing for us:)

Brooks and billing will be here .
Danjuma will go.

love lerma but for decent money I think we could get a decent replacement
I can see begovic staying

;