LAST MAN STANDING - Season 2018/2019 - The 4th Premier League Season - Game 2

Entries for the weekend were:

Audenshaw Cherry Liverpool Man City Newcastle Everton Chelsea WHU Arsenal Wolves Man Utd
Hakey Watford Man City Liverpool Arsenal Chelsea Spurs Man Utd Wolves Newcastle
nimzo Liverpool Man City Spurs Everton Chelsea AFCB Arsenal WHU Newcastle
Rugby red Watford Chelsea Liverpool Everton Man City AFCB Arsenal Spurs Man Utd
Toronto John Watford Man City Liverpool Everton Chelsea AFCB Man Utd Spurs Arsenal
Uttoxeter cherry AFCB Everton Liverpool Man City Chelsea Spurs Man Utd Watford Newcastle

:utc:

Entries are in:

Audenshaw Cherry Liverpool Man City Newcastle Everton Chelsea WHU Arsenal Wolves Man Utd Southampton
Rugby red Watford Chelsea Liverpool Everton Man City AFCB Arsenal Spurs Man Utd Palace
Toronto John Watford Man City Liverpool Everton Chelsea AFCB Man Utd Spurs Arsenal Palace

Good luck

AC - 10 weeks, is that some type of record? I have just realized that Rugby and I have all the same picks, just in a different order.

No winners in the midweek games so still three left. This weekend will be the final for:

Audenshaw Chery
Rugby red
Toronto John

Please pick THREE teams, not already selected in this game, in your preferred order and, because I am in the final, send them to DJ who, I hope, will act as an impartial referee.

The tie breaker will be the closest estimate of the attendance at Man Utd v AFCB game on Sunday.

The weekend's fixtures are:

BHA v Everton (Saturday 3.00 pm)
Fulham v Huddersfield (Saturday 3.00 pm)
Leicester v Cardiff (Saturday 3.00 pm)
Spurs v Wolves (Saturday 3.00 pm)
Watford v Newcastle (Saturday 3.00 pm)
Liverpool v Arsenal (Saturday 5.30 pm)
Palace v Chelsea (Sunday 12.00)
Burnley v WHU (Sunday 2.15 pm)
Southampton v Man City (Sunday 2.15 pm)
Man Utd v AFCB (Sunday 4.30 pm)

Good luck

Ok, so here are the entries...

Audenshaw Cherry

1. Leicester
2. Watford
3. Brighton

Rugby red

Leicester
West Ham
Fulham
Attendance v Man Utd 74523

Toronto John

1) Leicester
2) Fulham
3) West Ham
Old Trafford attendance 75037

Ok, so here are the entries...

Audenshaw Cherry

1. Leicester
2. Watford
3. Brighton

Rugby red

Leicester
West Ham
Fulham
Attendance v Man Utd 74523

Toronto John

1) Leicester
2) Fulham
3) West Ham
Old Trafford attendance 75037
Confirm that those were my picks. Is it possible that both AC and RR picked identical attendence???? Good luck guys.

Not so spooky we both probably looked at average attendance
What is spooky is we picked the same three again john

Not spooky at all, TJ. As Rugby says, it seems that that is the attendance they post for every match (I did not realise that when I suggested it as the tie breaker)

Good luck to both of you.

I went with a site that showed game by game attendance, and it seemed a bit higher for the festive fixtures. It's been a great run and I will be watching that Fulham game today among others (Fulham v Hudds, a must watch?? who'd have thought).

Yeah, RR, the options are getting pretty thin and so it was likely that we would look at the same matches. West Ham was the tricky one for me given their injuries.

Have fun today and tomorrow.

J.

;