LCFC want Ake!

Ha nice try. He’s going to cost a little more than Dunk. Aké might be thinking to himself that if we can keep the injuries down, we might be able to leapfrog Leicester.

I don't know ake, but I wouldn't go to a club that has me 2nd or 3rd choice to tarkowski and/or a £45m dunk. it's a joke. I'm offended that a player if his quality is backup for LEWIS DUNK!!!!! the joke is, they'll probably bid about £30m. hope we smash them when we get them...

If we let Ake leave we are absolutely screwed, we would be one injury away from Jack Simpson being a regular and two injuries away from Matt Butcher starting at cb. I assume we’d try and replace but where do we go this late in the day?

If we let Ake leave we are absolutely screwed, we would be one injury away from Jack Simpson being a regular and two injuries away from Matt Butcher starting at cb. I assume we’d try and replace but where do we go this late in the day?

And 3 injuries away from Ibe being drafted into Central defence

Sky couldn’t have been much clearer: “The Foxes have had informal conversations about both players with Burnley prepared to do business on Tarkowski ... Sky Sports News understands Bournemouth are reluctant to let Ake leave because he is central to Eddie Howe's plans this season.”

So they’ve been told that Leicester have approached Burnley and AFCB about Tarkowski and Ake’ respectively. They have also been told that Burnley will sell if the offer is high enough but that we are not interested in selling. The use of “understands” is code that they were told this “off the record”, meaning it is the official line from the club but not one to be directly attributed to anyone.

;