Leeds at Home

Send Table in first to dazzle them with one of his shirts,then Waz could tell us Millwall are the better thugs,Derek could drive them mad with his arguments and then the rest could be defeated by the knight on his steed,Top Farrier,though he would have to do it virtually from his armchair

First, the Riverside Rocket Armoured Division, everyone will have one of my T-shirts on and the latest in Rave technology Bucket hats with headlights fixed on full colour flashing mode. We'll all go in a zig-zag formation. Their first impressions will be, they're being attacked by human paintballs : )

Following us will be the "infamous" Zimmer Crew. They'll be using a mixture of Extra Strong Mints and Werthers Originals. The sound of sucking teeth and the minty breath will soon have them in a right ol' tizzy. Each member of the Z.C. will have a new Cloth Cap with a starched peak. Just right to give any stragglers a "clip 'round the ear " : )

Eh, we'll all be hitting the cocoa hard that night : )

I think the fixture will get moved, because IF there is trouble, there will now be some accountability on the police, the FA and premier league. Nobody will want to take the blame or responsibility and be accused of ignorance.
They lost Philipps today and that Brazilian won't be there next season so they might struggle.
I don't think the police are bothered about attending crime anymore. They'll be at the stadium because the club has to pay but out on the streets, not a chance. They'll rely on doorstaff to prevent trouble in the pubs and clubs. The only copper you'll find will be hiding in a hedge with his hairdryer

;