Leeds vs Southampton

Maybe a large sinkhole could appear at St Mary’s swallowing up both teams until they are rescued 4 days later by rescue teams based in Bournemouth.
I’ve had a drink.
Or two.
Hic.

Southampton are fortunate that Sheffield Utd and West Brom are so far gone already. Otherwise there'd be a few squeaky backsides over the forest.

There's a few clubs down there who would really be looking over the shoulder if things were tighter (our friends who lost last night another).

does anyone have stats for the distance run by leeds in their games?
they were like a bunch of hungry ants chasing after the ball, the scummers couldn't cope
if its not double our numbers I'd be surprised

Bielsas team never stop running. Clearly those players will run through brick walls for the guy, so reminiscent of 2014/15/16 etc here.

Bielsas team never stop running. Clearly those players will run through brick walls for the guy, so reminiscent of 2014/15/16 etc here.
Careful r_h, Del will be all over you in a minute as a supporter of another club talking reason on here ;)

We want Southampton to carry on this dismal run until we meet them. Then they'll be nervously looking over their shoulders in the PL, and they won't be able to raise their game for an increasingly irrelevant cup.

Well, that's what I hope.

Did you see the group picture at the end, the Leeds players posing as a tribute to Kalvin Phillips Grandma who'd passed away, apparently a popular figure at the club. Can't see our lot doing that.

Reactions: drd
Maybe a large sinkhole could appear at St Mary’s swallowing up both teams until they are rescued 4 days later by rescue teams based in Bournemouth.
I’ve had a drink.
Or two.
Hic.

I think it's too late for that,the St Mary's area is and has been a sinkhole for years .

13 games left. In their last 13 games they have amassed 7 points. If they carry that form they finish on 37 points :wave:

;