Leeds

They won't go down,far too much **************** in that league this season.
Yeah can't see them being worse than Burnley, West Brom or Fulham this year but getting a bit sick of them being the media's favourite pet. I wonder if that's why other fans despised us so much because we were the darlings of the PL for a year or two with our attacking football and leaky defence.

For some reason Sky love Leeds and are always wetting themselves over them...all this The PL needs them bull...

For some reason Sky love Leeds and are always wetting themselves over them...all this The PL needs them bull...

Probably need to see the viewing figures but Leeds and Bielsa are a decent story no matter how it pans out.

I really dislike the Leeds fan presenter 5Live had on last season on 606. So far up her own backside and what a great club Leeds were. I dislike Reading, Gillingham, Stains, Seaweeds but hell I HATE Leeds, Scum.

Can't stand Leeds but that VAR decision was just absurd. What the hell has happened to the sport? Can't the people in charge see what they are doing and how they are killing football. The PL is becoming unwatchable and actually pointless.

Can't stand Leeds but that VAR decision was just absurd. What the hell has happened to the sport? Can't the people in charge see what they are doing and how they are killing football. The PL is becoming unwatchable and actually pointless.

I stopped watching football last season apart from afcb games. Utterly fed up with most games being ruined by var and decisions.

Why bother with it?

I think the penalty at sheff weds was a joke but prefer no VAR with the odd howler like that to the way VAR is implemented and crazy penalties being given. Need not be like this.

Also, I am fed up with grown men acted like kids to con the ref and constant appealing. All clubs do it including ours but despite Watford’s winging we aren’t the worse: Boro and Cardiff were embarrassing against us.

Good day OK...Trump OUT...and where he belongs ..relegated to a golf - course ...hahaha!

Our little Tinpot Boscombe win away in a Big City!.

Ole Gunnar pi$$ed off ..about how many games and injuries...hahaha ..haha hah !

Leeds trolloped by Roy! Woooooooohahahahahah hahahahah !
Have sooma that fookah!

Probably need to see the viewing figures but Leeds and Bielsa are a decent story no matter how it pans out.
I like Bielsa and he is a good story taking Leeds up after so long out of the top league...just annoys me that Sky and their presenters suck up to them so much

that bamford offside goal was ridiculous! classic var

I stopped watching football last season apart from afcb games. Utterly fed up with most games being ruined by var and decisions.

Why bother with it?

I think the penalty at sheff weds was a joke but prefer no VAR with the odd howler like that to the way VAR is implemented and crazy penalties being given. Need not be like this.

Also, I am fed up with grown men acted like kids to con the ref and constant appealing. All clubs do it including ours but despite Watford’s winging we aren’t the worse: Boro and Cardiff were embarrassing against us.
Agree about the ref conning tricks, why are players allowed to deliberately run across the opposition's path when they have obviously lost the ball to win
a foul, in a game the other night shown on tv the attacker was too slow and simply stopped in front of the chasing player who had no alternative but to run into him, absolute joke.

I like Bielsa and he is a good story taking Leeds up after so long out of the top league...just annoys me that Sky and their presenters suck up to them so much

Decent side that try to play good football so don’t mind it too much but let’s be clear that prem league has been doing fine without them all these years!!

;