Leicester - The Verdict

AlGard

UTC Legend
Really shocking defending again. 8 conceded in 4 games, so well on course for shipping over 70 this season. Abysmal..Yes Rob Trent Abysmal.

Wee Man. Yes, an assist, but really not at the races is he?

When you see it again, Tielemans should have got a red. I did not realise that VAR can only
watch a red card decision in real time. Slow motion, and he would have gone.

2nd half was pretty weak, we looked knackered. I would say the international break is welcome, but most the squad will be out playing twice in the next week or so.

Smithy - a hamstring perhaps. Damn and blast. We don't half get some bad luck.

I feel we have no game changers on the bench.

Demari...are we still interested?

Well beaten....no real excuses apart from the obvious red card decision ....toothless 2nd half ....Fraser and Harry Wilson were hopeless...King not much better and then of course there's the perennial comedy defending.....oh well we've been here before..... pass me another beer.

Something doesn't seem right. I was positive with my pre season predictions, despite what I said at the end of last season.
We are already a bit threadbare with injuries. The bench inspires nobody.

It's only the 4th game, am sure it will improve, but if we are honest, we have been pretty average in all games so far.

Very uncomfortable feeling over here. Yes, they should have been down to 10 men, announcers saying if that isn't a red card on VAR, what's the point of VAR. Martin Atkinson on the board, decision impossible to explain.

But, this team is showing signs of "quit" that we were not seeing two seasons ago. Fraser gives up ball, Fraser just stands there watching it go the other way. Solanke and Ibe come in as subs, look like they never trained together. King and Wilson just look sour. Back line running around desperately, making mistakes. Lerma and Billing look good until both get yellows.

This team, under these circumstances, would never produce the 4-3 Liverpool comeback.

LCFC being tagged as a possible top 6 team, but these are the teams that we have to perform against, or we are destined for another season of lower-mid-table mediocrity (or worse).

September will be critical to our mood. Three* winnable games, results required.

Heresy: Has Eddie lost this room?

Edit - * make that four games, including the League Cup.

Last edited:

;