Leicester tickets

London Cherry

First Team
Does anyone on here know how many tickets we’ve got left for the Leicester away game? I can go now but want to take my 5 year old to his first Premiership match and wondering whether I should risk waiting until General sale on Wednesday. :utc::utc::utc:

Not entirely sure why?

I’ve never called the Football League Cup the EFL Cup, or the European Cup the Champions League or the UEFA Cup the Europa whatsit or the Conference the National thingumy...

Does anyone on here know how many tickets we’ve got left for the Leicester away game? I can go now but want to take my 5 year old to his first Premiership match and wondering whether I should risk waiting until General sale on Wednesday. :utc::utc::utc:
Premiership? I didn't know Lecister had a rugby team.

Beware if you plan to travel by train, engineering works mean buses from Bedford, which takes hours.

There are alternative routes, but all are slower that the hour or so the direct train would've taken.

Rugby is a market town in central England
It was home to the poet Rupert Brookes
It is where the game of Rugby started (surprisingly).
This is a game that caters for men and women who when playing sport, do not fall over and roll about like they have just been kicked in the nether region whenever someone goes near them.
It is also home to the mighty Rugby Lions rugby team
And it has wonderful town centre devoid of any shops other than coffee and Estate Agents
It is renowned for its young intellectual chavs who frequent Macdonalds doorways and discuss today’s top political issues
A small insight into Rugby

This is a game that caters for men and women who when playing sport, do not fall over and roll about like they have just been kicked in the nether region whenever someone goes near them.
And it has wonderful town centre devoid of any shops other than coffee and Estate Agents
It is renowned for its young intellectual chavs who frequent Macdonalds doorways and discuss today’s top political issues

It is also where the wonderful "Spacemen 3" came from.

I thought it was known for its school. Founded in 1567 for boys only.
Remember Tom Brown's schooldays.
Girls were admitted in 1975.
Annual boarding fee: £32,025.

I thought it was known for its school. Founded in 1567 for boys only.
Remember Tom Brown's schooldays.
Girls were admitted in 1975.
Annual boarding fee: £32,025.

I think the sport is named after the school rather than directly after the town as that's where Webb-Ellis picked the ball up and ran.

One of the original 'public' schools I believe.

;