Leicester v AFCB...

RobTrent - 2/3/2018 11:27

From the BBC:

At 10:00 GMT on Friday, a Premier League spokesman told BBC Sport that there were no concerns about any of Saturday's seven games going ahead.

They really do care, don't they.

I also see on that same article Rob, David Moyes, ahead of West Ham's away game to Swansea, quoting the met office warning that people should not be travelling through Cardiff. Obviously no issue as far as the PL is concerned....

This is a really tricky call. I wanted the clubs to take the decision out of my hands but they've put it back on us (not complaining about that). I'm not sure what is going on with the trains or if we'll know by 5pm. They don't seem to want to talk about refunds either then there's the talk of finishing their timetable early today and tomorrow, which could leave us stranded in London.

Does anyone know if you'll be able to buy away tickets on the gate - it wasn't sold out last night but now it has vanished from the website. I quite fancy going as my others plans for the weekend have fallen through and it's an easy trip up to London.

Sadly decided the reward v the risk ain’t really worth it.
Gonna get a refund and sit at home and try and find a stream.

In theory anyone who believes that there is even the slightest chance they wont be able to attend should register for the refund. The club says that those ticket numbers will be checked against the barcode readers at Leicester before they process the refund next week – it says nothing about marking those tickets as inactive prior to the game. So register for the refund, if you end up going to the game you simply wont get the refund next week, whilst if you don’t make it you will. Simples

http://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/teams/bournemouth/11272928/its-like-toronto-defoe-and-co-brace-beast

james_AFCB - 2/3/2018 13:16

In theory anyone who believes that there is even the slightest chance they wont be able to attend should register for the refund. The club says that those ticket numbers will be checked against the barcode readers at Leicester before they process the refund next week – it says nothing about marking those tickets as inactive prior to the game. So register for the refund, if you end up going to the game you simply wont get the refund next week, whilst if you don’t make it you will. Simples

I've done this. Can always explain to the stewards up there if it stops you at the turnstile.

Very surprised at Bluebird risking this journey considering they have to start at Weymouth,I guess they don't want to lose the money.
I've registered for a match ticket refund but I'm obviously going to be £36 down on the coach tickets for me and my son.
I can stream the game so good luck all who risk the journey.

Surely it will be stupid and unnecessary for Bluebird to take six half empty coaches to Leicester when the club could possibly rejig the individual coach seating arrangements.

The snow is comin on quite heavy again here in Totton so while it may be ok tomorrow i don't want to take any risks. I suppose if we register for the refund but then do decide to go in the morning then the club will work out that the ticket is used?

paul49 - 2/3/2018 14:14

Surely it will be stupid and unnecessary for Bluebird to take six half empty coaches to Leicester when the club could possibly rejig the individual coach seating arrangements.

... only to find that, as on this thread, half of them were just covering themselves and turned up anyway :grin:

paul49 - 2/3/2018 14:14

Not really as they are paid for as they aren't issuing refunds.

At least those who do go will have plenty of room !

Might be a silly question but how the bloody hell are the team getting there?....any flights out of Bournemouth must be at risk surely.

Topfarrier - 2/3/2018 15:31

Might be a silly question but how the bloody hell are the team getting there?....any flights out of Bournemouth must be at risk surely.

Have you tried clicking on the link posted by wellsworld?

;