Leicester v AFCB...

See you on the Minibus, Rob. If we can de-frost the car, negotiate the ramps, get to the end of the road, the rest will be plain sailing.Well that's the rose tinted optimistic plan : )

Just a word of warning regarding anyone thinking of using the trains tomorrow.

Network Rail and the Train companies are expecting to run a normal service tomorrow. However, if you are travelling from anywhere in between Bournemouth up to Basingstoke or Reading I wouldn't bother. Many of the crews have been stuck on trains all night and trains are completely out of position for tomorrow mornings services. Nothing electric based can run at the moment. We have run two Cross Country (diesel) trains up to Southampton Central this morning to rescue staff and passengers stranded all night. Things will almost certainly still be all over the place in the morning.

I have applied for a refund. However, if the weather looks a whole lot better in the morning I'll drive to Reading and pick up the train service from there where trains are running to the North with few problems.

West Moors Cherry - 2/3/2018 16:58

Just a word of warning regarding anyone thinking of using the trains tomorrow.

Network Rail and the Train companies are expecting to run a normal service tomorrow. However, if you are travelling from anywhere in between Bournemouth up to Basingstoke or Reading I wouldn't bother. Many of the crews have been stuck on trains all night and trains are completely out of position for tomorrow mornings services. Nothing electric based can run at the moment. We have run two Cross Country (diesel) trains up to Southampton Central this morning to rescue staff and passengers stranded all night. Things will almost certainly still be all over the place in the morning.

I have applied for a refund. However, if the weather looks a whole lot better in the morning I'll drive to Reading and pick up the train service from there where trains are running to the North with few problems.

Oh, I don't suppose you know what the score is with refunds on rail tickets purchased? I got mine through the trainline - two advanced singles. I've not printed them at the machine yet. Tried their app and it told me I had to call a number and listen to dreadful music for an indefinite period of time. I lasted four minutes.

Anyone know if they are likely to sell spare spots on the coaches?

I'm afraid I probably know less than you when it comes to tickets SDD, I'm operational staff and thankfully avoid the minefield of ticketing.

Fair enough WMC thanks for the info anyway. I see SWT are planning to give more info about tomorrow's schedule at 9pm.

Tricky one this.

Update for people driving, we had 2-3 inches last night I live about 2 miles from the ground main roads still ok but not sure what the surrounding area near the ground is like currently.

Trains cancelled from bomo so that's me not going. Although it felt like loads of hassle I'm still gutted to miss this one. I hope all of the folks that make it are rewarded with an all-time classic win.

Weather aside, I can't see us getting anything from this game. I hope I'm proved to be hopelessly wrong. We need to get in their faces and stop them playing, but will EH put out a team to do that?
:afcb:

wingsnwheels - 3/3/2018 10:30

Weather aside, I can't see us getting anything from this game. I hope I'm proved to be hopelessly wrong. We need to get in their faces and stop them playing, but will EH put out a team to do that?
:afcb:

That’s the spirit!

I hope the players have the spirit! LCFC are so unpredictable, as are we at times. It's very hard to call this one. A point would be great, a win even better.

To those of you who have been able and willing to travel there - in this weather and possible transport problems....that required BOTTLE! Hope the players are inspired by that and respond with similar tenacity!

Reading stuff on Leeds forum and many accusing their players of having no bottle due to the cold at Boro last night!

The players owe the supporters(and my very large bet) a performance after the last two games. Would love to see harry let of the leash today.

Pretty good starting 11. About as strong as we get. Not surprised Fraser dropped for extra how to pass practice

I see we have a coach load of Lincoln fans in the away end after their game at Coventry was postponed. Fair play to them for that, good to see fans getting along in the pub too. How football should be really.

;