Jefferson Lerma

Where is he? They said he was to join up with the squad in Spain - they leave in the next few days.

He’s also not on Instagram anymore. (Not that it’s a crime but he did used to post regular updates)

I know he was given extra time off due to a Columbia’s cup run but everyone else has been back ages now.....

I wouldn’t panic. It’s not like he has been late back from Colombia to a club before to force a move.... oh....hang on :(:grinning:

On a serious note I’m sure he has just been given the same clear break the others have. And if not we have Arter.... (that’s a joke AFCB lost in Brum don’t bite) :banana:

If you think that a World Class athlete who was representing his nation only 3 weeks ago, in the second biggest tournament they're eligible for, will take more than another 3 weeks to get prepared for the season, you're wappy. I was on QRF quite regularly, we'd have 72 hrs to be ready, 3 weeks is a piece of pie

By an absolute mile the best player in a red shirt tonight. Controlled the first half before a more quiet second half when our whole side was camped in our half.

Just interesting that he looks stand out strong compared with everyone else, when he's had the least pre season involvement due to his international commitments!

By an absolute mile the best player in a red shirt tonight. Controlled the first half before a more quiet second half when our whole side was camped in our half.

Just interesting that he looks stand out strong compared with everyone else, when he's had the least pre season involvement due to his international commitments!

I’d say Jordan Ibe was also brilliant, especially first half.

Lerma seems to have that level of natural fitness that other players don’t. It doesn’t appear he needs a preseason to be match sharp

;