Let’s not single out one player .

Let’s single out three . Fraser ,Wilson and King ...
What the hell is going on with those three ?
I’ll give you one possible explanation...with a Billing, Lerma midfield with no creativity and Harry Wilson not yet up to speed, the service they are getting this season has been below par.

And knowing what this forum is like, I had better state the obvious too - If you are a top class player, you can’t just stand with your hands on your hips and expect service. You need to make something happen yourself and they aren’t doing it enough yet this season.

I’ll give you one possible explanation...with a Billing, Lerma midfield with no creativity and Harry Wilson not yet up to speed, the service they are getting this season has been below par.

And knowing what this forum is like, I had better state the obvious too - If you are a top class player, you can’t just stand with your hands on your hips and expect service. You need to make something happen yourself and they aren’t doing it enough yet this season.

I don't think Lerma and Billing can be blamed on all 3 of them constantly misplacing passes to each other when a clean pass would result in a very good goal scoring opportunity. There have been at least 5-6 this season where the ball has been sloppy and last season would have been a nailed on goal.

Seems that way to me tinpot. Looks qu, or ite a gulf between midfield and the forward line. Billing gets more advanced than Lerma but even so the opposition half seems to be nosebleed territory. If we are going to play three across the front then the wide men have to playing far more inside than normal, and everyone has to be prepared to take responsibility for fetching the play up to them, being that 10 role between the lines

I don't think Lerma and Billing can be blamed on all 3 of them constantly misplacing passes to each other when a clean pass would result in a very good goal scoring opportunity. There have been at least 5-6 this season where the ball has been sloppy and last season would have been a nailed on goal.
Nice to see on here and social media that Ibe is getting slated. 2 - 1 down and chasing the game but it's Ibe's fault. As far as I'm concerned ( apart from 20 minutes at Villa park) Eddie, Jason, Callum and Fraser have shown us absolutely nothing so far this season. Maybe they are all in their own comfort zones.

I never said they were!

Didn’t see or listen to the game today so can only comment generally on Wilson and King who I think both are missing playing regularly as a 9 and 10.

Wilson too isolated on his own thus far in most games, King likes to drift out wide but doesn’t want to start out there.

Fraser misses starting out wide and drifting inside and isn’t getting that link up with Wilson.

;