Lewis Cook

Season long loan I think for HA.

Regardless, Arter will not want to come back to Bournemouth... If you read that article about him, nothing to do with AFC Bournemouth but he doesn't want to be in or around Bournemouth anymore... Eddie would rather go out for another I think...

One possibility is for Stan to play centrally with Lerma, to get on the ball and be the "playmaker"? Or Brooks centrally and Stan on the right.

Another option is for Ake to move into midfield with Mings/Simpson at CB?

Hopefully Gosling not out long term as severely short of cover and don't fancy Lerma and Surman having to play every game with no rotation.

Either way its terrible news, but Eddie will find a way to work it out.

I noticed he was in discomfort 15-20 mins from the end. He didn't seem to be in communication with the bench about it, presumably was trying to run it off. it did cross my mind that he didn't want to go off as he maybe thought he was playing for his place, hopefully that wasn't the case. bollox.

There was a bit about 10mins from the end when he signalled to bench that he was ok - before the Mousset substitution. You could see EH asking him and LC gave him a thumbs up. Obviously he wasn't ok and suspect that his fear of being dropped probably contributed to that.

Yep...stick Ibe in for a last chance of glory before shipping him off to Pompey for a loan period! Or just keep him in there, instruct Jeff to slap him about a bit during games where he falters! With these injury setbacks, some kind of dressing room culture needs to kick in, seriously, Eddie needs that back up on the pitch..... If Ibe wants a continued PL career...it's now or never! Dig deep Eddie!

Was just about to remark how lucky we’ve been with injuries in recent times. You can all blame me on thinking it.

...poor luck for Lewis, hopefully he will make a speedy recovery...(what is it with AFCB players and ACL's?)

Harry left because Lewis was favoured....a club hero pushed out by a new young talent, prematurely from one angle, life in a pair of shorts and progress from another.....right or wrong ? Who knows...but it's not hard to fathom is it...come on?
Lewis to come back stronger..as with Callum? Reckon so!

Last edited:
...hopefully the club are getting someone in Loftus-Cheek's agents ear right now?

or Ozil seems a bit pee'd off at the mo?

Adam Lallana?....Will Hughes?....Ward-Prowse?...

Poor bugger, pair of spuds on him for trying to run it off though. I doubt it was through fear of losing his place just that he genuinely thought he could still make a contribution, putting his team before his own discomfort

Lewis spent quite a lot of time on the floor following the collision with Huddersfields sub but the physio came over and it looked like their player had come off worse.

Suddenly looks like we need midfield cover in January.

;