Lewis Cook

Random I know, but I’m sure I didn’t dream it and the club had made a documentary from the day of his injury to his come back?
yeah - seems to be removed from COWS, I remember it was around the time he got player of the month. I would like to see the Swansea full 90 again too, but that's one of the few that have been left out

We are very lucky to have Lewis Cook.
...and don't forget Lewis won the World Cup with the Under 'somethings' and talking about the Cooks, Steve seems to be always popping up against us. I'm too old to remember why we let him go and Surridge is another who comes to mind.
I'm hoping that Brooksey can regain his full fitness, I'll bet he lost a lot of weight during his illness, I know I did when I had the big 'C'.
I was off work for 18 months before I was fully fit again, but that was almost 50yrs ago. Since then I have had 20yrs of self employment,
You can guess my thoughts when I think of so many other poor souls who have not 'made it'
UTC

I hope that Lewis carries on his great form from last season into the PL and regains his place in the England squad. No one deserves it more than him after overcoming two crippling injuries that would have mentally destroyed many others, and then returning back to his best on the pitch.

I hope that Lewis carries on his great form from last season into the PL and regains his place in the England squad. No one deserves it more than him after overcoming two crippling injuries that would have mentally destroyed many others, and then returning back to his best on the pitch.
Imagine Lewis Cook and Rice in midfield for England!!

Meanwhile, Junior Stanislas has agreed an exclusive seven season deal to document his return from injury.

In all seriousness, Lewis is great and I'm looking forward to watching this.