Liverpool v AFC Bournemouth

billythekid

UTC Legend
The referee for this game is Chris Kavanagh, first season in the Premier League. I don’t think we have had this referee before.

Nah. Not the way Salah has been playing. We'd need the team to be freebasing in the changing rooms instead of the usual warm ups. That crazy little guy is a complete maniac in the penalty area. Unstoppable.

Can't see anything expect a defeat at Anfield unfortunately. If they play the way they did yesterday they will beat any side in this division. I think they have a bloody good chance of winning the Champions League.

Maybe Salah will be rested but even then I though Firmino had a cracking game too.

I'd be delighted if we got a point up there. Then again this club never stops surprising us

We could have won in our first Prem match at Anfield. We were certainly good value for our draw last season. Who predicted our result at Stamford Bridge or at home to the **************** this season? I feel three points is on the cards this time round.

The referee for this game is Chris Kavanagh, first season in the Premier League. I don’t think we have had this referee before.
I knew Chris as a young lad and still see his grandad from time to time. I saw him officiate at his first ever senior game, as a teenager, when he took over from an ailing linesman at a game at Droylsden. I hope he has a good game on Saturday.
:utc:

I knew Chris as a young lad and still see his grandad from time to time. I saw him officiate at his first ever senior game, as a teenager, when he took over from an ailing linesman at a game at Droylsden. I hope he has a good game on Saturday.
:utc:

me too, I respect anyone who has a go at reffing

But they might rest a few including Salah after Tuesday's win? If there is one player that deserves a rest.. it's him!

I think he will play Salah and Firmino, Liverpool want to finish as high as possible in the league and the Champions League semi-final is not looming like the quarter-final was, hence Liverpool changes at Everton.

Your probably right with that Billy as that seems how Klopp operates. Hope not this time but if we have a go and entertain as usual, as one of the few sides that do, I'll be happy with that - a better chance then v the Mancs at home under lights.

Every premier league game is a gift and we have seen the unexpected happen time and again. Liverpool is on a roll and have become extremely dangerous. In recent threads, I have seen a lot of supporters say that their #1 expectation is that we play good, exciting football. That's what I will hope to see on Saturday, and if we get a result from it, that would be wonderful.

From another forum – the Liverpool fans are expecting a full strength side. Would Eddie drop Mings in for this one, I would like his athleticism in the side.

;