Liverpool v AFC Bournemouth

Looked so easy for Liverpool, even when they lost the ball they soon had it back again.

Salah’s header was a good goal, but the cross was perfect as well.

30 goals in the PL and 40 in all competitions for a player costing under £40 million. He must be the bargain buy of the season.

I have not applauded a headed goal since this one.

To be fair Ake had Salah in his pocket for 89mins and 59 seconds.

It's 2 divisions within a division, and when teams like Liverpool write a cheque for Ake and Cook, it will get further apart,

We were absolute cr@p. The last time we were so bad was at Hudders and that was also on BT.
We are on BT this Wednesday v Manure.

We played as if we didnt expect a result. A stroll for liverpool. Some fairly decent performances. We'll be smiling once we've sent the scummers down

I have not applauded a headed goal since this one.

To be fair Ake had Salah in his pocket for 89mins and 59 seconds.

It's 2 divisions within a division, and when teams like Liverpool write a cheque for Ake and Cook, it will get further apart,

Thats the funniest thing you've in a while Al.....stick that one in friday funnies.

Plan A was Defoe and he had about three touches. We looked way better with Wilson and we could have made it 2-1 a couple of times. As we went all out for a goal it was inevitable that we would concede again.

Begovic has a good game as did Ake and S Cook. the rest are about even in their mediocrity.

Not sure Liverpool broke a sweat for that one. Pretty non-descript AFCB performance really.

Hopefully we can give Manure more of a game on Wednesday.

Not sure Liverpool broke a sweat for that one. Pretty non-descript AFCB performance really.

Hopefully we can give Manure more of a game on Wednesday.

Exactly. Let's go out and take it to them.
Would be interesting to show United no respect.

We were pretty awful...against the future champions of Europe, maybe.
Just didn't do much. Lost it in Midfield constantly. Better last 15mins, like the last few games, but never got going. Still, half of Boscombe will be happy tonight

We played as if we didnt expect a result. A stroll for liverpool. Some fairly decent performances. We'll be smiling once we've sent the scummers down

It ain't over till the fat lady sings; we have to turn up and stay awake for 90+minutes ,are we capable of doing that at the moment?

Personally, I am only a bit disappointed - would have liked to see us convert one of our few chances, and keep their third goal off the scoresheet. When we got beat 0-4, 0-4 by Man City and Liverpool at the end of December, there was lots of moaning about why we didn't do more to keep the matches closer. So, we tried something today that we typically don't do, and it didn't work. Fair play, I thought our boys played with discipline and effort. And, as Runner says, we may have gotten a close-up look at the Champions of Europe.

Blimey! Such negativity. I thought that was my domain.

We are in the top 4 of a 2 tier division.

Another £150M to fritter away next season..Be happy!

Watched the game in my local- 2 Boscombe fans and a Pompey one came in (on holiday) Lovely people hope to see them again on Wednseday for a better result!l

;