Liverpool v AFC Bournemouth

Blimey! Such negativity. I thought that was my domain.

We are in the top 4 of a 2 tier division.

Another £150M to fritter away next season..Be happy!

Fritter away! make your mind up Al.. Liverpool were getting their cheque book out a minute ago.

It may seem silly but, having been to quite a few away games this season, that was the best defensive display I have seen. Cook and Ake were outstanding and Francis did well too. No fault to Begovic for any of the goals and he made 2 or 3 good saves. Could have been a LOT worse.

:utc:

It was a torrid, turgid performance with only Ake and Lewis Cook putting any style into it but 3-0 was exactly what I predicted.

How many decent passes did se have to ‘feed’ our strikers?

Liverpool intercepted most of them before they got to them.

It was a torrid, turgid performance with only Ake and Lewis Cook putting any style into it but 3-0 was exactly what I predicted.
Lewis Cook! come on Stan....what did he do that any of our midfielders couldn't?.....he's in danger of being dropped for the utd game...deservedly so imo......he's been extremely average for a while now.

Lewis Cook! come on Stan....what did he do that any of our midfielders couldn't?.....he's in danger of being dropped for the utd game...deservedly so imo......he's been extremely average for a while now.

As have the rest of the team.

Nothing to worry about here. Check my prediction. 3-0.
Liverpool just beat Man City home and away and played their strongest team tonight. Don't have nightmares!

Different class, stronger, faster, and remember what this team has done to City, Watford, Arsenal ect......move on, just not good enough tonight...but better than bigger clubs below us.

I never worry West Moor...:cool:....like most of us i accepted that we'd get the odd hiding in this league but i'd rather get one playing our natural game rather than that 5 at the back rubbish.

I never worry West Moor...:cool:....like most of us i accepted that we'd get the odd hiding in this league but i'd rather get one playing our natural game rather than that 5 at the back rubbish.

Agreed but difficult to know what to do against a team that just dumped Man City 5-1 over 180 minutes.

A big hi to all Cherries fans,

I've been a Liverpool fan for the past 20 years, and I just got down here after the game to say that you're one of the sides who're a credit to the Premier League. You have a wonderful manager who tries to play football and manages to get you in and around mid-table consistently. That puts you lot well above some clubs whose respective managers prefer hoofing it up just for survival. I also like your club in general and you lot were wonderful away fans today, the support at the end of the game was nice to see. I've had a good experience in the games against you when compared to some other PL clubs where fans were quite hostile and also fail to credit the opposition. That has never happened in games against you. See ya'll next season and best wishes to Bournemouth to finish as high as possible.

A big hi to all Cherries fans,

I've been a Liverpool fan for the past 20 years, and I just got down here after the game to say that you're one of the sides who're a credit to the Premier League. You have a wonderful manager who tries to play football and manages to get you in and around mid-table consistently. That puts you lot well above some clubs whose respective managers prefer hoofing it up just for survival. I also like your club in general and you lot were wonderful away fans today, the support at the end of the game was nice to see. I've had a good experience in the games against you when compared to some other PL clubs where fans were quite hostile and also fail to credit the opposition. That has never happened in games against you. See ya'll next season and best wishes to Bournemouth to finish as high as possible.

How close to Ashley Road do you live?

Don’t see what the big problem is , we’re on the beach , Liverpool are on the biggest roll since Klop arrived ...we competed .

That is probably EH's single worst performance as our manager. If everyone performs at the best I still think we lose the game by 3 goals. The shape was awful and was never going to work. I thought Defoe was on the pitch for about 60 minute too long. Defoe, Daniels and Fraser did nothing positive other than occupy some space today. And I don't think it's even necessarily their faults. We were sliced open time and again like butter and nothing changed until the last 5 minutes or so when the game was as good as gone. We were very lucky today. Really should have lost by at least 6.

I wouldn’t say worst, it wasn’t great agreed

;