Liverpool v AFC Bournemouth

Incidentally why don't we ever see the crap Mo Salah?....i often hear how 'he's not as good as last year'....'struggling for form'.... from this and that pundit but he always looks World class against us!

Think he has only had one yellow in two seasons, none so far this season.

I thought Fraser was absolutely dreadful today. Very fortunate that Liverpool didn’t score from one of the many times he gave the ball away, unlike Ibe, who played within himself after the second goal.

Boruc fantastic, easily MoM.

Surman the pick of the midfield, King chasing shadows all game. I’m starting to miss Lewis Cook more and more, Gosling has to be one of the worst midfielders in the premier league at passing.

Not too bad considering we had Wilson, Brooks, Stanislas, Daniels etc. out. The absence of Stanislas in particular sort of ruined any chance we had of feeding King effectively.

Wolves are quite capable of beating anyone, as we've seen but do seem to raise things for the very best and can also slip up against teams lower. Play like the last two home games and we can also beat anyone.
Agree. Beating Wolves would be important for our season. At the risk of sounding all Minty, Wolves at home is a season defining, “must win” if you like, game. Win that one and we can well and truly start looking upwards again. Lose it and we’re probably looking at mid-table obscurity this season. Cal should be back for that one so cause for optimism!

Agree. Beating Wolves would be important for our season. At the risk of sounding all Minty, Wolves at home is a season defining, “must win” if you like, game. Win that one and we can well and truly start looking upwards again. Lose it and we’re probably looking at mid-table obscurity this season. Cal should be back for that one so cause for optimism!

I don’t think any of our games are must win at all, whilst I understand we don’t want mid table obscurity I will still take 17th place for another season in the league.

Plenty of more ‘winnable’ games on the fixture list.

I don’t think any of our games are must win at all, whilst I understand we don’t want mid table obscurity I will still take 17th place for another season in the league.

I know we are the most pessimistic fans in football but we all know we will be in the PL next season. What I do think would be a shame, is if we didn't finish top ten after all the good things we've done this season. Still think its perfectly achievable with the fixtures in the last couple of months of the season.

I guess...if we think that by, guessing, start of March, we have Brooks and Callum back, refreshed, for the final push. Solanke and Mepham fully up to speed, Clyne now free to play each game.

Sure. It’s all about staying in the race for seventh place. Beating Wolves puts us right back in it. If we gift Wolves another three points, we start to lose touch. Beating Wolves keeps us on track for our best ever finish, it’s only “must win” in that sense. If we lose we’ll probably end up fighting over 9th-12th place, which would be a bit disappointing after the start we had.

Three quick observations ....
1) Is it just me, or have our set pieces become very predictable. Used to be very creative, now it all seems same-old same-old. West Ham tried a bunch of different things and made it difficult for Liverpool.
2) Lerma again avoids a yellow, glad to have him against Wolves.
3) Davygravy and gazzyb (above) beat me to the third observation!! (y)

I think everyone at the club is thinking of the games we should win
I know we are the most pessimistic fans in football but we all know we will be in the PL next season. What I do think would be a shame, is if we didn't finish top ten after all the good things we've done this season. Still think its perfectly achievable with the fixtures in the last couple of months of the season.

I guess...if we think that by, guessing, start of March, we have Brooks and Callum back, refreshed, for the final push. Solanke and Mepham fully up to speed, Clyne now free to play each game.
Just think if Brooks and Wilson left in the summer. Bye bye premier league!

Well on our way now. Over half way there, breakfast at Warwick, arrived with club coaches and Yellow coach, 5 in total plus the Jumbulance : )
No Mr Trent today apparently he's solar powered and needed to go for a mid season warm weather break. Last time I spoke to him, he didn't know whether to fly down in his jet or take the yacht (how the other half live ) : )

The Jumbulance has just sneaked out of Warwick!

It has indeed Erik, carrying a bit more weight than when it pulled in : )
Good job our coaches where there or we'd have been out numbered by Liverpool fans. The only scouse accent would have been Steve (?) he's hardly missed a Cherries match in at least 20 years : )
P.s apologies for any spelling mistakes, I'm sleep depraved : )

Two guys got chucked off the regular coach at Warwick. One was "tired and emotional" and the other didn't want to leave him on his own.

;