Lys...

Wind your neck in a bit is my suggestion. shouting and being offensive won't win friends or arguments on here. Not that your argument carries any credibility in my view anyway.

Is this another minty pseudonym?

I think Lerma’s reputation has done for him a few of the bookings while ( I think) a couple have been “one for the team” when we have faced a counter attack and been open.

I like lerma’s ability to pass forward between the lines to set up play as well as his physical style.

He’s been our best midfielder this season despite having to adapt to a new country, new language and new team. He’s young and will improve.

Is this another minty pseudonym?

I think Lerma’s reputation has done for him a few of the bookings while ( I think) a couple have been “one for the team” when we have faced a counter attack and been open.

I like lerma’s ability to pass forward between the lines to set up play as well as his physical style.

He’s been our best midfielder this season despite having to adapt to a new country, new language and new team. He’s young and will improve.
No it's not Minty - not his distinctive style at all. Fronkle is just a kid mouthing off and thinking he's clever. Whilst at the same time displaying a lack of knowledge in the subject matter.

As was said if we dumped every player to come under critism then we wouldn't have any left!
Just remember one thread that Josh king wasn't fit to wear the shirt, I rest my case
Agreed however Mousett has been at the club for almost 3 years now and hasn’t progressed one bit.

Was harsh on King originally since he was thrown in from the off in our debut season.

Unfortunately Ibe and Mousett alike are carbon copy’s of eachother which isn’t a good thing. Now the problem is finding a club silly enough to pay half of what we paid for the two of them although it could be a struggled (if we find replacements).

Agreed however Mousett has been at the club for almost 3 years now and hasn’t progressed one bit.

Was harsh on King originally since he was thrown in from the off in our debut season.

Unfortunately Ibe and Mousett alike are carbon copy’s of eachother which isn’t a good thing. Now the problem is finding a club silly enough to pay half of what we paid for the two of them although it could be a struggled (if we find replacements).

Mousett has clearly improved his fitness since arriving and this was an issue initially.

I thought he was very effective as an impact sub last season and contributed to many of the comeback points when he came on.

The issue for me is that he hasn’t kicked on from last season. No doubt he plays better away from home than at vitality - perhaps the negativity of crowd doesn’t help?

Still think a season long loan with a January recall option would do him the world of good.

Mousett has clearly improved his fitness since arriving and this was an issue initially.

I thought he was very effective as an impact sub last season and contributed to many of the comeback points when he came on.

The issue for me is that he hasn’t kicked on from last season. No doubt he plays better away from home than at vitality - perhaps the negativity of crowd doesn’t help?

Still think a season long loan with a January recall option would do him the world of good.
Definitely think a loan is the best we can hope for however a risk for any Champ club signing me on a loan deal since there’s no real evidence of how good he is (or isn’t!)

Certainly a tricky situation coming up for him and Ibe. Players have been signed much more recently than them both and made triple the impact

Definitely think a loan is the best we can hope for however a risk for any Champ club signing me on a loan deal since there’s no real evidence of how good he is (or isn’t!)

Certainly a tricky situation coming up for him and Ibe. Players have been signed much more recently than them both and made triple the impact
It is indeed frustrating because, for example, Ibe has at times showed the kind of talent that could make him a top player. However he has been wildly inconsistent and often performs breathtaking moments of skill followed immediately by a cheap giveaway.
It's like if you had a race car that you knew was fast enough to win, but it kept breaking down randomly . . . how long would you try to fix it up before giving up?

I' m thinking that the onus should be Lys imposing his talent onto the team as opposed to Eddie and the staff trying mould him into something he cant do......this is where Eddies well intended and often successful strategy can come unstuck in the PL.. with our imports....maybe worked better in the lower leagues and with British based youngsters like Brooks and Fraser.
...not meant to sound zenophobic...just practical.

;