Management Timeline Exclusive

Neil Dawson

UTC Legend
Apr 21. Woodgate goes, Blake releases statement saying they are taking their time choosing between Klopp and Guardiola who have both interviewed well.

May 21 ‘after an exhaustive interview process we have decided Gary O’Neill has been the stand out candidate and the players have reacted to him really well in our last two defeats’

Sept 21 O’Neill goes. Blake releases a statement ‘we have had detailed applications and processes with Brendan Rogers and Diego Simeone and are taking our time to make the right choice.

Oct 21 ‘after an exhaustive search myself and Richard are convinced that the way the players have responded to Joe Jordan in our winless start to the season makes him the only man we want to appoint’

Purches keep the faith. I’ve got you down for Jan 22

Apr 21. Woodgate goes, Blake releases statement saying they are taking their time choosing between Klopp and Guardiola who have both interviewed well.

May 21 ‘after an exhaustive interview process we have decided Gary O’Neill has been the stand out candidate and the players have reacted to him really well in our last two defeats’

Sept 21 O’Neill goes. Blake releases a statement ‘we have had detailed applications and processes with Brendan Rogers and Diego Simeone and are taking our time to make the right choice.

Oct 21 ‘after an exhaustive search myself and Richard are convinced that the way the players have responded to Joe Jordan in our winless start to the season makes him the only man we want to appoint’

Purches keep the faith. I’ve got you down for Jan 22
Didn't you used to be quite optimistic about us finding a quality replacement for Eddie?....you must have had some faith in the board.

Poor decision over appointing JW the day after a poor performance and a loss. If he'd won the qpr game then maybe, but we were poor, poor team selection, lack of subs, too negative.
The players have to take responsibility. Imagine if we got promotion, it would be embarrassing.
What happens now, no chance of winning against Watford, how many loses will it take for Jw to go.
It's a mess

More Intrigued why Neil re-joined when things weren't working out...hardly a surprise.
Management time line.
Neil leaves again.
Too stressful to post on here.
Come on it’s a forum.
I can’t believe I would announce I’m not posting on a forum, due to whatever.
Cherrybright did it as well!!
Attention seeker?
Just stop posting like most would.
I’d like to know how many old posters have left without a big fuss.
Thankyou and good night.

;