Management Timeline Exclusive

Another resident grockle. Oh joy.

I remember asking around my form group at Winton and out of 30 odd kids there were maybe half a dozen born in Bournemouth. Same for both my brothers' form groups. It's that type of town. If you are actually from here you should know that.

Poor decision over appointing JW the day after a poor performance and a loss. If he'd won the qpr game then maybe, but we were poor, poor team selection, lack of subs, too negative.
The players have to take responsibility. Imagine if we got promotion, it would be embarrassing.
What happens now, no chance of winning against Watford, how many loses will it take for Jw to go.
It's a mess
We are not going to even make playoffs

I remember asking around my form group at Winton and out of 30 odd kids there were maybe half a dozen born in Bournemouth. Same for both my brothers' form groups. It's that type of town. If you are actually from here you should know that.
You sound a right geek. Couldn't imagine for one minute, a kid wondering around Oakmead boys asking the kids where they were from.

Wouldnt see that in Poole ... but who would move there. ?

Poor decision over appointing JW the day after a poor performance and a loss. If he'd won the qpr game then maybe, but we were poor, poor team selection, lack of subs, too negative.
The players have to take responsibility. Imagine if we got promotion, it would be embarrassing.
What happens now, no chance of winning against Watford, how many loses will it take for Jw to go.
It's a mess

I thought JW steadied the ship well but the forest and qpr displays suggested he wasn’t the right man.

Setting up for the rest of the season when facing two likely damaging home defeats vs Cardiff and watford potentially stops any momentum from a new manager.

For me, I would question if JW should stay on if Watford and then a resurgent Bristol city (away next Tuesday) beat us in next 6 days. That’s 4 defeats on the run.

Last edited:
Management time line.
Neil leaves again.
Too stressful to post on here.
Come on it’s a forum.
I can’t believe I would announce I’m not posting on a forum, due to whatever.
Cherrybright did it as well!!
Attention seeker?
Just stop posting like most would.
I’d like to know how many old posters have left without a big fuss.
Thankyou and good night.
Maybe he wanted to make a point that he felt mistreated? As is well within his right.

If I was waiting for it to work out I might be too old to type.

I came back because it’s got interesting again with new appointments etc and I don’t have to have endless debates with you and others about JT being no good because it’s no longer a talking point.
Welcome back Neil ! You are still the voice of reason !

I thought JW steadied the ship well but the forest and qpr displays suggested he wasn’t the right man.

Setting up for the rest of the season when facing two likely damaging home defeats vs Cardiff and watford potentially stops any momentum from a new manager.

For me, I would question if JW should stay on if Watford and then a resurgent Bristol city (away next Tuesday) beat us in next 6 days. That’s 4 defeats on the run.

Imagine how embarrassing that would be for pretty much everyone at the club, particularly the board, if they were to lose those 2 games as well.

;