Manchester City v AFC Bournemouth

I've tried the cupboard thing...it didn't work because I had the radio with me and it kept letting them score...I've tried stirring my tea anti - clockwise ..going for a walk to a feed the donkey in the field along the road ... that's usually worth two goals in our net..all sorts....bloody Sterling is immune to all that!

I'm all for being optimistic, but there are friggin' scary and totally merciless. GF 40, GA 5. They scored 106 last year and seem determined to go better - on pace for 116!

I think we will do ok up there. Been unlucky the last few games plus they have a few injuries so not feeling too down about it.

We will be missing a key player in Lerma.

They have got injuries, but they have such a strong squad in depth.

De Bruyne missing, but they have cover and more importantly for them, they are getting results.

De Bruyne missing, but they have cover and more importantly for them, they are getting results.
Guardiola wasn’t overly happy with their performance at West Ham despite the 4-0 win ... plenty to improve on apparently!
Arrrrgh ...

City have been awful first half at Lyon, who have missed four sitters. Hoping for a fourth season of beating the defending prem league champions. Of course we could get another 4 goal margin defeat but I am looking forward to the test. No point being negative all week!

Edit; now deservedly losing

Last edited:

;