Manchester City v AFC Bournemouth

Can't wait to write the report of this one, no matter the scoreline, it will be enjoyable considering the amount of effort we put into every game!

Had Lerma and Smith been fit this would have been an ok time to play them (relatively). Few key players out and on the back of a Euro trip. We have to play one of our ‘championship’ level centre mids and Franno against Sane now which makes it tough.

Had Lerma and Smith been fit this would have been an ok time to play them (relatively). Few key players out and on the back of a Euro trip. We have to play one of our ‘championship’ level centre mids and Franno against Sane now which makes it tough.

Or both of them...depending on your point of view...:throw:

On the magic minibus heading to glory at the Etihad. Young Mr Trent and myself in our Christmas tops tucking into sausage rolls and mince pies: )

On the magic minibus heading to glory at the Etihad. Young Mr Trent and myself in our Christmas tops tucking into sausage rolls and mince pies: )

I suggest you revisit your prediction ;-)

Stating the obvious in that defending against this lot with the ball is a real task.Full concentration and probably most people behind the ball pulled back deep to squash the space is the general go to.
On the flip side I think we can hurt them when we have the ball but vital that we move it to the final third as quickly as possible with our top four in some kind of formation..... easy !!!:)

Turning defence into attack quicker than they can turn attack into defence.
:unsure::utc::utc::utc:

Big game for Lewis Cook today , will be very difficult in the middle of the park for us ..., go tight get turned drop off get passed around. The kind of game

Reverse psychology?
Come on City...give us a game...what have you got?

Eleven tired men :lol:

The Eleven Red n Black can put em on the Rack! Bday

Whoop! Whoop!...save me posting that at 1700!!!

:wahey:. :santa:. :cuppa:. :utc:

Last edited:
I would think Fraser will be playing RB, as long as Brooks can keep his head up and work, it should be ok. Fraser was having a right go at him in the second half vs Arsenal. Brooks is not always on the ball. It might take him a couple of seasons to get his work rate up.

I wish them luck. I wouldn't want to be playing today! Of course, I'm completely gash and they aren't so you never know...

afcb dec.jpg

Oh, and step up Tyrone Mings! The door has opened.

From SSN:

Team to play Man City: Begovic, Francis, Steve Cook, Ake, Mings, Daniels, Fraser, Surman, Lewis Cook, King, Wilson

;