Manchester United v AFC Bournemouth

Yes if Ake does not make it we will lose at home to Watford. Make no mistake about it.

For those who think Ibe had a good game. I dont care if hes not a defender, check his involvement (or lack of it) in nearly all goals and his complete lack of effort to make a tackle several times. Its shocking. Yeah, blame Eddie and all that but he should at least try when hes on the pitch.

Eddie chose a team which he new would lose. I dont know why, I dont know what it would gain but he didnt come here to win or get a draw.

For those who think Ibe had a good game. I dont care if hes not a defender, check his involvement (or lack of it) in nearly all goals and his complete lack of effort to make a tackle several times. Its shocking. Yeah, blame Eddie and all that but he should at least try when hes on the pitch.

Eddie chose a team which he new would lose. I dont know why, I dont know what it would gain but he didnt come here to win or get a draw.

This.

We were never going to compete with that midfield playing. We basically waved them through time after time. We never gave ourselves a hope of getting lucky as they were out of sight after 40mins. The tackling and the pressing was weak throughout.

The ref was poor but that can't mask another meak performance.

I think Eddie wrote today off. If we come flying out of the blocks against Watford and win then it might be a wise move, but conceding 9 goals in 3 days can hardly be good for confidence.

nearly everyone on here is annoyed with the ref about not sending young off and no pen given but poor smhinto is just annoyed that he said we would let in 5/6 goals and it stayed at 4 (1 of which was offside)

;