Manchester United v AFC Bournemouth

You suggesting that Brooks is at fault for not stopping Pogba leaping header in the box? lol yeah should have out muscled him.

If he tracks his man and stays in front of him at least he has a chance of getting fouled.

It’s an excellent goal for Pogba. But watch Brooks running to 15 yards from goal and stopping still for the second and third goal.

He was tracking him then just let him go. I'm suggesting he should have continued to track him and if he got outjumped then so be it. You are talking as someone who says Ibe was at fault for all of the goals so forgive me for not taking you seriously.

Did I say that? I said watch him for the goals. On one of Pogbas he had left other man u players at the back post who would have scored it if Pogba had not got there first. Hes not a defender....I accept that but Eddie is playing him there and he has to try. To excuse him as he doesnt normally play in that position is not good enough.

If he tracks his man and stays in front of him at least he has a chance of getting fouled.

It’s an excellent goal for Pogba. But watch Brooks running to 15 yards from goal and stopping still for the second and third goal.

Thats great...now watch Ibe for those goals. Ibe is the player I was criticising. People are quick to jump to his defence by trying to deflect to another player. Watch Ibe for those goals...

EDIT....his man for the 3rd goal. Can we talk about Ibe please?

It was almost as if no-one wanted to tackle in case they got injured. Surman made a tackle, of sorts, and hobbled around for the next 5 minutes. Rico pulled out of a couple of tackles too. It was a bit white flags at times. :surrender:

It was almost as if no-one wanted to tackle in case they got injured. Surman made a tackle, of sorts, and hobbled around for the next 5 minutes. Rico pulled out of a couple of tackles too. It was a bit white flags at times. :surrender:
At times ? It was white flag from the start I’m afraid ...

Thats great...now watch Ibe for those goals. Ibe is the player I was criticising. People are quick to jump to his defence by trying to deflect to another player. Watch Ibe for those goals...

Oh by all means do carry on. I was just jumping in on a point I made on page 10 in regards to Brooks.

No. That's the point. We let in some very soft goals and of all the people that were responsible Ibe comes pretty low down on the list. Ake and Rico we're embarrassing done for the first. You are the only person who would try to blame Ibe for today's goals.

If we play three at the back, the wing backs, Ibe and Rico in today’s formation HAVE to defend, I don’t think either of them can (which is a major problem for Rico as he was purchased as a left back). Also if we play three at the back, Mings is much more suitable on the left side than Daniels. The first three goals today came from attacks down our left flank. Sorry but Daniels and Rico together was an accident waiting to happen from the moment the team was announced.

Bigger issue still, we look knackered, Defoe and Mousset should have been given a chance to start today’s game, I love King and Wilson but they look seriously tired.

On the plus side I enjoyed the performance much much more than Tottenham.

Always Scapegoats dug out by the Experts. ..often by those that were crap players at some level or other I suspect......I scored quite a few goals at a very low level during 20 years in the Navy but I was crap outside the box and still don't fully understand defending or tactics ..a bit like Ibe I'd say......I rely on Neil and a couple of others to analyse our games but I hate it when we overdo the scapegoat thing......that's Eddie and Jason's territory really on Monday mornings!.....Most Mondays just lately!
It's bad enough with Sergeant Bleato and his oh so correct predictions before the games....and he isn't going away in a hurry is he!!

Oh come on with all this "playing out of position". That doesnt stop him backing out from tackles. That doesnt stop him standing there letting players run past. He was shocking. He literally bottled a handful of tackles.

If you are picked to play in goal through to the front, you give 100% Hes a professional ffs.

I actually think it gets you all excited when you think you can pop on here and take a swipe at Ibe. But actually, its a bit pathetic now.

No. That's the point. We let in some very soft goals and of all the people that were responsible Ibe comes pretty low down on the list. Ake and Rico we're embarrassing done for the first. You are the only person who would try to blame Ibe for today's goals.

I didnt blame him for the goals, I said his lack of of involvement. Hes literally stood there while players run past him.

Rico is more to blame as hes a defender...wtf was that "tackle" for their first. But I am talking about Ibe, the player who never ever delivers.

If people want to carry on moaning at Brooks who has been the attacking light this season by all means. He clearly should play in goal too so that he pleases some people.

I actually think it gets you all excited when you think you can pop on here and take a swipe at Ibe. But actually, its a bit pathetic now.

Awwww sorry about that. Im sure you just love his performances in the shirt.

Please, you can set it so you dont have to hear from me. Its cool.

Awwww sorry about that. Im sure you just love his performances in the shirt.

Please, you can set it so you dont have to hear from me. Its cool.

I just think I am just a tad more balanced than you Druss. Not hard, mind you. Ibe was a 6/10 today, did some good things, some less so, much like the rest of the side. Last game he played, 8/10 at Chelsea. Did very well indeed.

All the things to look at this afternoon, you just get a bit stiff at the thought of slagging Ibe off again though. Hope its made you happy for the day.

;