Manchester United v AFC Bournemouth

Sorry, did I miss something?

I seem to recall you posting:

"Disagree. Ake this season is no more effective than the likes of Simpson."

Get a grip.

Yep, don't remember posting anything about him going on loan to a Championship side. Merely stating that we can get by without him for a few games.

Weird how there is almost a hate to some of our players.
Love you Druss.
I sit in the east stand virtually level with the corner flag.. best bunch of fans except for the bloke behind me who obviously likes a drink who doesn’t know what’s going on, as he has a kip, then wakes up and has moan at a player who’s not on anymore.
I bid you..... no I don’t lol.

If we play three at the back, the wing backs, Ibe and Rico in today’s formation HAVE to defend, I don’t think either of them can (which is a major problem for Rico as he was purchased as a left back). Also if we play three at the back, Mings is much more suitable on the left side than Daniels. The first three goals today came from attacks down our left flank. Sorry but Daniels and Rico together was an accident waiting to happen from the moment the team was announced.

Bigger issue still, we look knackered, Defoe and Mousset should have been given a chance to start today’s game, I love King and Wilson but they look seriously tired.

On the plus side I enjoyed the performance much much more than Tottenham.
They targeted our left from the start and got joy within four minutes ...we looked like a league one side in a cup match v the big boys again ...

A bit like the rest outside the top 6 then.
I know Wolves yesterday, Palace last week, but we have had our moments.
Oldskool you’ve been mintoed. If that’s a word lol.

Agree here. When you look at scores from other sides, most have had nightmare games. Palace and Leicester beat Man City then draw and lose to Cardiff the next week! Everton let in six at home to Spurs. Burnley then let in five at home to Everton. Man City score four at West Ham. Liverpool score five against Arsenal! And it keeps going around from there. Pretty much every side outside the very best will take a beating at some point.

I didnt blame him for the goals, I said his lack of of involvement. Hes literally stood there while players run past him.

Rico is more to blame as hes a defender...wtf was that "tackle" for their first. But I am talking about Ibe, the player who never ever delivers.

If people want to carry on moaning at Brooks who has been the attacking light this season by all means. He clearly should play in goal too so that he pleases some people.
Druss, you’re free to discuss Ibe just as much as others are free to discuss Brooks or any other player. It is the match thread after all...

You are discussing Ibe’s entire AFCB career, myself and others are discussing other players purely based on incidents today.

It doesn’t make the points any less valid, they’re just different discussions.

Agree here. When you look at scores from other sides, most have had nightmare games. Palace and Leicester beat Man City then draw and lose to Cardiff the next week! Everton let in six at home to Spurs. Burnley then let in five at home to Everton. Man City score four at West Ham. Liverpool score five against Arsenal! And it keeps going around from there. Pretty much every side outside the very best will take a beating at some point.
True , true . But it still pisses me off !
UTCIAD

I just think I am just a tad more balanced than you Druss. Not hard, mind you. Ibe was a 6/10 today, did some good things, some less so, much like the rest of the side. Last game he played, 8/10 at Chelsea. Did very well indeed.

All the things to look at this afternoon, you just get a bit stiff at the thought of slagging Ibe off again though. Hope its made you happy for the day.

8/10 at Chelsea :D

Yep, don't remember posting anything about him going on loan to a Championship side. Merely stating that we can get by without him for a few games.

*sigh*

I suggested tongue in cheek that he went out on loan to a Championship side; in response to your suggestion that " Ake this season is no more effective than the likes of Simpson."

Which I found ridiculous to say the least.

I bid you goodnight.

I reckon on New Years eve we should all Bid each other a Good Evening and Old Year and then at 0001 on the 1st of 2019 ..Bid each other a Good Morning and New Year...we might as well get used to it before we get to May...because we are going to get Bid plenty more yet.....however if a miracle happens and we gets relamagated....we might not hear any more from a departed Sargeant Bleato !

Druss, you’re free to discuss Ibe just as much as others are free to discuss Brooks or any other player. It is the match thread after all...

You are discussing Ibe’s entire AFCB career, myself and others are discussing other players purely based on incidents today.

It doesn’t make the points any less valid, they’re just different discussions.

Ibe was poor today, didnt do the job needed. There, just the one player being discussed based purely on incidents today :)

If we play three at the back, the wing backs, Ibe and Rico in today’s formation HAVE to defend, I don’t think either of them can (which is a major problem for Rico as he was purchased as a left back). Also if we play three at the back, Mings is much more suitable on the left side than Daniels. The first three goals today came from attacks down our left flank.

That was the killer for me, I said after 15 minutes that considering we've got no right backs, it's amazing how vulnerable we are down the left

Unfortunately, with the potential loss of Ake, on top of of the loss of Francis I can see us losing the Watford game as well.

aaaaaannnnndd.......here is the post we all knew would be coming.

Perhaps you may care to explain as to why, presumably, you think we will win? When taking into account we will have Ake, Francis, Gosling, A.Smith and L.Cook all out injured and so defence will be more or less ineffective against Watfords sharp front runners.

Not to mention the fact the Lerma will get booked and then serve a two match suspension for following two games after Watford.

Perhaps you may care to explain as to why, presumably, you think we will win? When taking into account we will have Ake, Francis, Gosling, A.Smith and L.Cook all out injured and so defence will be more or less ineffective against Watfords sharp front runners.

Not to mention the fact the Lerma will get booked and then serve a two match suspension for following two games after Watford.

This is Watford we are talking about, not fricking Liverpool. A team that didn't beat Newcastle at home. We have been very good against teams outside the big six all season and I have no real worries.

I think, with you [ and I've not knocked you before ], its just the relentless nature of negativity and the odds on fact that you will come up with something like this.

I bet we get Forest Green in the Cup some day and you will still be here saying its inevitable that we'll lose the game.

Have you ever predicted anything other than a defeat?

I’m still shocked we didn’t lose 5/6-0 that you said we would yesterday. A 3 goal margin. You must be kicking yourself

;