Marc Pugh

He gets goals from nothing...less pace now obviously....we have enough points to let him play another 10 or so games so he can go out with a bang...why not....worth 60 minutes of any game?

From the interview on club site sounds if he,s off end of season lots still to offer just not probably at prem level
Afcb legend fantastic role model and nice guy by all accounts hope he gets the chance to "take a bow "if he does leave

I looks as if Pugh will play at Everton as the rest of the team are hobbling around on Zimmer-frames.

According to the Echo this morning we currently have Fraser, Ake, Gosling, Wilson all injured with King (illness). Not to mention Adam Smith, Lewis Cook and Francis.

Yeah liked his interview and passion for the club and fans
Yep, he's a cheeky boy too. Loved how he said he had been working on his finishing during the week. To paraphrase : "I had Jimmy Glass in goal and was working on my finishing, so obviously that left me feeling confident".
Love the guy, will be gutted if he leaves us but he does deserve to be playing regularly and still has a lot to offer to some club.
Much :love: for Pughie.

I really hope he get's his wish to play more often. It's obvious the hunger is still there. U21s isn't going to do it for him. IF we ever get into that envious position of being 3 goals to the good with 20 mins to go, I'd love to see him get a really decent send off. Brilliant, loyal, decent and one of THAT team.

Hang on, I'll be pushing for a statue next!!

I really hope he get's his wish to play more often. It's obvious the hunger is still there. U21s isn't going to do it for him. IF we ever get into that envious position of being 3 goals to the good with 20 mins to go, I'd love to see him get a really decent send off. Brilliant, loyal, decent and one of THAT team.

Hang on, I'll be pushing for a statue next!!

I looks as if Pugh will play at Everton as the rest of the team are hobbling around on Zimmer-frames.

According to the Echo we currently have Fraser, Ake, Gosling, Wilson all injured with King (illness). Not to mention Adam Smith, Lewis Cook and Francis.

According to the Echo we currently have Fraser, Ake, Gosling, Wilson all injured with King (illness). Not to mention Adam Smith, Lewis Cook and Francis.

And you had to repeat yesterday's post why?

Oh come on

Oh come on we all know that some or all of Fraser, Ake, Gosling, Wilson and king will play. Clearly someone who's not followed EH for long

The guy is a legend, however, unfortunately, his days of first team football, on a regular basis, are up... and rightly so.

The guy has skills-a-plenty but in the PL he needs more, and pace... He is part of that group of players (Daniels, Franno, Surman etc.) that we need to be moving on and replacing for us to progress at all. We're getting there, but Eddie buys pace... Something Pugh never really had in abundance.

Love the guy but I'd be surprised if we see him starting in the PL... Wish him well if he decides to move on for one final contract.

The guy is a legend, however, unfortunately, his days of first team football, on a regular basis, are up... and rightly so.

The guy has skills-a-plenty but in the PL he needs more, and pace... He is part of that group of players (Daniels, Franno, Surman etc.) that we need to be moving on and replacing for us to progress at all. We're getting there, but Eddie buys pace... Something Pugh never really had in abundance.

Love the guy but I'd be surprised if we see him starting in the PL... Wish him well if he decides to move on for one final contract.

I don't think we need to be moving them on, but during the next two seasons they will just be back up squad players like Pugh is now.

I don't think we need to be moving them on, but during the next two seasons they will just be back up squad players like Pugh is now.

By doing that you then create (or carry on) the situation we find ourselves in now... get 2 or 3 injuries and you're into players that aren't really cutting it now... I would say at the moment we have perhaps 13/14 players that are 'up for it' in the PL... Ideally I think Eddie would want maybe 17 players that are able to compete in this league...

Whether we can afford that financially and from a morale perspective (for those left not playing week in week out) I don't know...

Pugh has got nowhere near our first team in ages and unfortunately, there has to be a reason for that.

;