Marc Pugh

Hull are on a great run of form at the moment. From relegation candidates to play-off contenders. They had Tommy Elphick, who has now been recalled by Villa. Potentially good move for Pughie. Will miss him though - he's been a fantastic player for us.

Agree with most of the above. He has been a great abassador for the club and an inspiration to many.

P.S. Is this site/forum running slow for any reason? It seems an age to log on and has been the same for days ???

Agree with most of the above. He has been a great abassador for the club and an inspiration to many.

P.S. Is this site/forum running slow for any reason? It seems an age to log on and has been the same for days ???
No, it's working fine. Perhaps it's just groaning at the thought of more of your negative posts ;-)

Pugh really is the last of the old OLD guard - the incredible team Eddie scraped together and left Bradders in charge of. That entire 11 were all sold except for Pugh. He had that nasty injury on the protruding sprinkler at Orient which I think may have been a blessing in disguise as he went off the radar for a while. I remember him being the last to potentially be sold and I guess by that time Edmund Mitchell had decided he'd stripped enough cash out to be able to keep him, as I think Pugh was very much on the fence about any moves as his family was so settled.

Only slightly better than the idea of Harry to Watford. Will certainly be missed. To think Ibe has been stealing a living while Pugh has rotted in the reserves...

[QUOTE="cherrybright, post: 243086, member: 4283" He has been a great ambassador for the club and an inspiration to many.
[/QUOTE]

This, 100%

;