Mark Travers

Travers has been a credit to AFCB and to himself. However, I believe that the Championship is his ceiling. We are in the PL and we need PL experienced keepers to maintain our defensive strength should Neto become unavailable for wahtever reason.

A post that contains a healthy dose of Reality and Realism.

Hopefully we’ve decided against the whole Luton thing. Would be great for Travers granted, but loaning to a rival sounds an odd thing to do.

They had been interested in Begovic as well but he’s joined QPR.

Hopefully we’ve decided against the whole Luton thing. Would be great for Travers granted, but loaning to a rival sounds an odd thing to do.

They had been interested in Begovic as well but he’s joined QPR.

I can't think of a single Premier League club that loaned a player to another Premier League team, but then saw themselves get relegated and the other team stay up.

Oh actually, hang on. There is one...

Last edited:
I can't think of a single Premier League club that loaned a player to another Premier League team, but then saw themselves get relegated and the other team stay up.

Oh actually, hang on. There is one...

Tbf there was another club who sold a bit-part defender to one relegation rival and a bit-part striker to another then went down whilst they both stayed up. :throw:

;