Marseille.

Warnock will try to attack our weakness next week, and I think our weakness has been highlighted both through our signing of Rico and Daniels woeful tracking back for Marseilles first.

Knowing Rico is suspended and we have reinforced in that area due to a perceived or otherwise weakness at LB ithink most teams are going to attack us down our left side for the first three games at least.

Wouldn’t be surprised to see Fraser start at LB ahead of Daniels given the tame effort that Charlie gave that led to the first French goal.

Warnock will try to attack our weakness next week, and I think our weakness has been highlighted both through our signing of Rico and Daniels woeful tracking back for Marseilles first.

Knowing Rico is suspended and we have reinforced in that area due to a perceived or otherwise weakness at LB ithink most teams are going to attack us down our left side for the first three games at least.

Wouldn’t be surprised to see Fraser start at LB ahead of Daniels given the tame effort that Charlie gave that led to the first French goal.[/QUOTE
I thought Daniels had a poor game wouldn’t be surprised to see Mings our left back for the 1st three games.

As a matter of idle curiousity, is the ball being used for next season the same make that was used today? That was a wicked bend on the last goal.

It's a new ball this season-the Nike Merlin. Instead of the traditional 12 panels this ball only has four. Less stitching so more control. That's the theory.

I really don't get this ' Ignore' facility that has been mentioned! -
It's so ...so Wimpilogical! You can 'Ignore' without putting someone on it...like a sort of Power thing!
I am perhaps on Ignore by some...so be it if you can't hack it or handle me..but like I said you don't need a function option to ignore ????

I really don't get this ' Ignore' facility that has been mentioned! -
It's so ...so Wimpilogical! You can 'Ignore' without putting someone on it...like a sort of Power thing!
I am perhaps on Ignore by some...so be it if you can't hack it or handle me..but like I said you don't need a function option to ignore ????
I’m on ignore from a few on here...but like a famous person once said “you want the truth you can’t handle the truth”

I’m on ignore from a few on here...but like a famous person once said “you want the truth you can’t handle the truth”
Not sure of origin of that phrase..might have been from ' A few good men' ...which is what you seem to be Garbo. Some of the best posts come from you..can't think why anyone would put you on ' ignore'. I will never put you or anyone on it ... the silly buggers!
Imagine if they'd put Hitler on Ignore!! Jeez!

Really?

We all have our 'moments' but it takes some serious fuckwittery for someone to put someone else on ignore nowadays as the bar has been raised ;)

Sorry Garbo you need to step up your game.

;