Mason Mount

Would be good to have more than one No10 player for next season, takes the pressure off Brooks a bit.

Would still need a "proper" centre mid though surely? There's a few decent players in the teams that are going down; Mooy? Billing? Cairney (Not a fan personally)?

Would be good to have more than one No10 player for next season, takes the pressure off Brooks a bit.

Would still need a "proper" centre mid though surely? There's a few decent players in the teams that are going down; Mooy? Billing? Cairney (Not a fan personally)?

I think a number of Huddersfield fans would pay us to take Billing off their hands

I thought Mount Gay was a brand of rum??

It sure is.....lethal ...had some, just the once, in Barbados years ago ..oooh argh Jack Tar stuff...they filter molasses through coral and distill it in copper pots, then ferment in oak barrels.....too much of the local cheap version in Bridgetown and you wouldnt know if a gay mounted you or not, over a barrel even ..sheesh ..the thought of it, a six foot five 17 stone reggae obsessed wicket- keeper .... bugger that for a game of soldiers!
The exported legal version is far less potent! Thankfully I never liked spirits.

Last edited:
It sure is.....lethal ...had some in Barbados years ago ..oooh argh Jack Tar stuff...they filter molasses through coral and distill it in copper pots, then ferment in oak barrels.....too much of the local cheap version in Bridgetown and you wouldnt know if a gay mounted you or not, over a barrel even ..sheesh ..the thought of it, a six foot five 17 stone reggae obsessed wicket- keeper .... bugger that for a game of soldiers!
The exported legal version is far less potent! Thankfully I never liked spirits.

Priceless, Bill

It sure is.....lethal ...had some, just the once, in Barbados years ago ..oooh argh Jack Tar stuff...they filter molasses through coral and distill it in copper pots, then ferment in oak barrels.....too much of the local cheap version in Bridgetown and you wouldnt know if a gay mounted you or not, over a barrel even ..sheesh ..the thought of it, a six foot five 17 stone reggae obsessed wicket- keeper .... bugger that for a game of soldiers!

You don't like spirits? Why, do they give you the willies?

I think a number of Huddersfield fans would pay us to take Billing off their hands
I'd happily take their Keeper off their hands tb....good shot stopper and excellent with his feet...which is what we need to take our counter attacking game to the next level......very impressed with his distribution against us.

;