Mason Mount

Before we sign any more young Forum Red Carpeters..could we sort out once and for all whats happening with Emmy Hyndman!
Oh yeah and not forgetting our man Brad Smith ...is he still at Seattle Sounders or playing 3rd Baseman for LA Dodgers? Well we dont get told much do we? He could be back in Oz....playing a Violin at the Sydney Opera House!

What a. what a cracker of a signing that was..from Liverpool ! Wow

Edit:
Still a Boscombe player...according to Wiki... Wow squared ! Lucky Us!

Last edited:
Before we sign any more young Forum Red Carpeters..could we sort out once and for all whats happening with Emmy Hyndman!
Oh yeah and not forgetting our man Brad Smith ...is he still at Seattle Sounders or playing 3rd Baseman for LA Dodgers? Well we dont get told much do we? He could be back in Oz....playing a Violin at the Sydney Opera House!

What a. what a cracker of a signing that was..from Liverpool ! Wow

Edit:
Still a Boscombe player...according to Wiki... Wow squared ! Lucky Us!

Just checking

Did you say it was a crap signing at the time, or is that just your considered opinion with the benefit of hindsight?

Just checking

Did you say it was a crap signing at the time, or is that just your considered opinion with the benefit of hindsight?

Cant remember tbh.....probable that I welcomed it with it being a signing from Liverpool....not sure...quite some time has passed with a Boscombe player Not Playing for Boscombe appearing to me to not make sense. ..but then again I never make much sense do I?

Last edited:
I thought Billings looked a class player at Dean Court and looked like an Eddie type of player. However I’m not so sure now and looks like he has a poor attitude.
I was impressed with him also, but if I were to take one player from them it would be Mooy, fine player.

;