Match report against Swansea

DJ

We haven't had a match report or a "conclusions" or "vital verdict" for a few weeks.

Anyone fancy it today?

I for one would like to say how much I enjoy reading match reports. Even when or if I don't agree with how the author sees the match. I can only imagine how much time and commitment is required, but speaking as one who rarely gets the opportunity to watch the game, the effort is very much appreciated

Reactions: DJ
Would love to see Neil's reports back for the rest of the season. Maybe they'll bring us that extra bit of luck (mind you that didnt work last season;)) :utc:

I could write one DJ? As soon as I get the kids to bed I’ll crack on with it

"No changes to the starting line up and as soon as the game began it settled into a familiar pattern of brushed teeth and getting ready for a bedtime story. What had been a rather niggly opening period erupted into chaos around the five minute mark as temperatures flared over the choice of book. Both players cautioned... "

Has Waz given up? Always thought his were very thorough and decent reads... What's happened to 'The Verdict', for the succinct readers :)

What with Neil being back but not really back.....Waza's apparent lethargy and Kirsikka sadly going AWOL the match report isn't what it was.....I don't think 'The verdict 'helped it mind.......there's only so many threads I can have an argument on tbf.
If this carries on we might have to start drawing straws.

What with Neil being back but not really back.....Waza's apparent lethargy and Kirsikka sadly going AWOL the match report isn't what it was.....I don't think 'The verdict 'helped it mind.......there's only so many threads I can have an argument on tbf.
If this carries on we might have to start drawing straws.

Absolute twaddle! Take it from me, it's possible to have an argument on every thread. ;)

"No changes to the starting line up and as soon as the game began it settled into a familiar pattern of brushed teeth and getting ready for a bedtime story. What had been a rather niggly opening period erupted into chaos around the five minute mark as temperatures flared over the choice of book. Both players cautioned... "
This made me laugh! We’ve got one in bed but one not, threatening a red card soon! Going to start a report now, hope to get one done by 9!!

;