Match Report and Mom v Palace

Prior to the match, on TV over here, they showed a gent who they reported was Max Demin. Did that come up over there as well? Was it actually him? Did anyone ask him about a new stadium?:wagging::lol:

Superb first half pity we couldn’t kill the game off with the missed chances ,woy must have given them a right old Wocket as they came out stronger and sharper ! We slipped into panicky clearance mode time and again we were tapping the ball back to them under pressure, I sensed the crowd were getting quiet and worried.
I was even dreading another Burnley result( forever the pessimist eh)
But as the excellent previous posts stated we hung on and again stated to build again!
Negatives well Callum needs four good chances to score one Josh a quiet game! Positives David Brooks brill Lerma has arrived and will only get better.
Roll on Watford

He's certainly been to a few but it's been reported that he worries he might be a Jonah so doesn't attend every week. When we'd have posts saying he'd been seen it was only about five or six times a season. Not sure if it doesn't get mentioned now because everyone's seen him by now

Prior to the match, on TV over here, they showed a gent who they reported was Max Demin. Did that come up over there as well? Was it actually him? Did anyone ask him about a new stadium?:wagging::lol:

He has done so much for the club - if he wants to attend matches I think he should be allowed to do it in peace

It's interesting that several people have referenced the great atmosphere last night. I only watched it on Sky, but commented numerous times during the game how quiet the home fans seemed to be. I don't know if it depends on the tv effects microphones, but you could mostly only hear the Palace fans throughout the game. I know we suffer from nerves sometimes at home. Looking forward to the away atmosphere on Saturday.

Just watching some of the game back this evening and the atmosphere is completely different.

Two theories, the tv producers must turn the mics up and down for different sections of the ground. They can’t have it picking up noise from all four sides at once, it would just be a mess completely inaudiable and not at all pleasant for the arm chair fan.

Second theory. The mics are all placed very close to the electronic sponsor boards. Could the sound be blocked by them? We know the sound doesn’t travel around the ground but it must reach the pitch?!

The mics in front of the away fans are not blocked by electronic scoreboards and have space for the sound to be picked up? :geek:

;