Match Report and MOM v West Ham

...thanks Neil, ouldn't make the game due to work yesterday....so I am taking your report as 'gospel'...

relieved to see us get a win and to hear that Adam Smith is fired up, he has been an important player for us over the years and key to our PL success IMO

All my reports are gospel. Some people on here are just a different religion sometimes...:grinning:

This break we now have to endure...not so bad due to the win.

The Chelsea game is now nothing to fear is it..they are on a low?

Now then.....can this happen...someone might mention it....might as well be me........Will Callum be lining up against us ?
What would the bookies give on it.....after that goal!
Sorry about that...I don't enjoy stoking up negatives but....I worries..I does!

The biggest positive at the moment that nobody has mentioned yet is that Lerma has now gone 3 games without a yellow card!!!

Ah just checked Premier League website, he has to get to 32 games before he's ok! So 9 more games without a yellow, seems unlikely

This thread has had lots of conversation about who was MOM and it really makes me think of the times EH has said about we need everyone firing at the same time. Almost every time we have a good performance there's five or six players put forward for MOM. Highlights just how much of a team we are, when we're poor it's usually in one or two places, and we can all see where, not always same places mind. Just makes me proud that when we're good everyone is good, proper unit

;